PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Beautiful Savior Lutheran School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 17, 2016
Godly character traits are topics of discussion in the classroom almost every day at Beautiful Savior.

Posted January 12, 2016
We have 3 kids that go to BSLS and we could not be happier. The teachers are fantastic. Connie Cordova, who is the 1st and 2nd grade teacher, is one of the best teachers we have ever seen. Dana Whitney is the 3rd-5th grade teacher and is also exceptional, we have a child with Dyslexia and she goes above and beyond to help her in the classroom. There is no better school as far as we are concerned.

Posted December 15, 2015
The elementary school is poorly ran. They only have 3 teachers, a lot of parents left last year and this year already,there is no Principal to speak of. Teachers are lazy, unmotivated, Kinder teacher spends her time texting most of the time in the classroom instead of teaching.. Curriculum is severely outdated and technology class doesn't exist. My children were in bullied and they did nothing I had to move them for their safety. It makes me angry to have had payed so much money for such a poorly ran school,my children had to do extra work to catch up,that make me very upset. They have no 4th or 5th grades either,they combine grades and the kids are not doing well academically.

Posted November 07, 2015
We have had an incredibly positive experience at Beautiful Savior. I moved my son out of a charter school to this school during his Kindergarten year. I decided if I was paying for full day Kindergarten at a school with 28 kids in his class, I might as well pay about the same price for a school with only 10 kids in his class and an excellent teacher. The switch was a great decision. He is in 2nd grade now and my daughter is in 1st. We've stayed at this school because the teachers are first-rate: experienced, attentive, and going above-and-beyond what is asked of them for the students. They know my children very well and provide individual attention and targeted lessons based on my children's levels in each subject. The current teaching staff here is outstanding. I also love that this school has affordable and quality after-care that is flexible with my needs. I'm not paying for the days I don't use it. Did I mention its affordable? The after-school sports programs (basketball in fall and winter, indoor soccer in spring) for boys and girls is another reason we are happy at Beautiful Savior. Its been a great experience for my son and daughter. The only concern with this school is its small size. Attendance has been lower the last couple of years but I've noticed its has started to pick up again and I feel confident that, with the excellent teaching staff they have right now, the school will continue to grow.

Posted May 19, 2015
I think all the positive reviews are about the preschool. The middle school no longer exists and the elementary school is falling apart. The elementary school is poorly ran. They have lost eight teacher in three years. Last year the principal left without notice. Teachers are lazy, unmotivated, and harsh. Curriculum is severely outdated and technology class doesn't exist. My child was severely behind in reading when he left this school. It makes me sad and sick to my stomach that we wasted all of our time and money on this school. I would definitely think twice about sending your child to this school.

Posted February 05, 2015
My granddaughter loves her school and is thriving under the loving care she is receiving here! Keep up the great work!

Posted August 11, 2014
Not a great school, and not run well at all. We were promised all sorts of things, and there was never any follow through. My child left there being extremely behind in academics.

Posted May 18, 2014
I have nothing but great things to say about BSLS. Both of my girls currently go here and I feel so blessed to have then attend here. My oldest has been going here for 3 years and teachers are just fantastic. They really do utilize individualized learning for the students and you don't see that at public school. The school also implements STEM- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math which is a plus. I can't believe how much both of my girls has excelled here. If there's any problems/concerns, the school tries to address it right away. They are very understanding of everything and it really is like a big family. I would highly recommend BSLS for any students and you will not be disappointed!!!

Beautiful Savior Lutheran School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
Beautiful Savior has been wonderful for my daughter. I love that she can learn about Jesus and not be afraid to show her Christian character whenever she is at school. She also has received an excellent education. She has, the past few years, received excellent scores on her Iowa Test of Basic Skills. I rated the principal leadership lower because the school is currently vacant for a principal. The interim principal is doing a great job with communicating between board members and parents and staff. He is also always visible before and after school.

Posted December 01, 2012
My child has been at this school for a little while and I am happy about the experience. I have an exceptional child in some subjects, but not in others. My child has had the opportunity to move ahead. I like that this was done with care that my child did not seem overwhelmed or lose friends. I am actually really happy about the individualized support. I agree that there have been teacher changes, and my child was sad about it, but I have to say I have seen the positives of the changes. I am pleased that my child is joyful, confident, and feels loved. My child is happy and smiling. I trust the school understands that my child is number one with me. I expect a private Christian school to support my child and help me keep them happy about learning and growing. I like that my child is at this school at this time.

Beautiful Savior Lutheran School
Po Box 8, Broomfield, CO  80038
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. (303) 469-2049
Last modified Beautiful Savior Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8