Broomfield, CO
Before care: Yes

Beautiful Savior Lutheran School 1

Posted August 11, 2014
Not a great school, and not run well at all. We were promised all sorts of things, and there was never any follow through. My child left there being extremely behind in academics.

Posted May 18, 2014
I have nothing but great things to say about BSLS. Both of my girls currently go here and I feel so blessed to have then attend here. My oldest has been going here for 3 years and teachers are just fantastic. They really do utilize individualized learning for the students and you don't see that at public school. The school also implements STEM- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math which is a plus. I can't believe how much both of my girls has excelled here. If there's any problems/concerns, the school tries to address it right away. They are very understanding of everything and it really is like a big family. I would highly recommend BSLS for any students and you will not be disappointed!!!

Beautiful Savior Lutheran School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
Beautiful Savior has been wonderful for my daughter. I love that she can learn about Jesus and not be afraid to show her Christian character whenever she is at school. She also has received an excellent education. She has, the past few years, received excellent scores on her Iowa Test of Basic Skills. I rated the principal leadership lower because the school is currently vacant for a principal. The interim principal is doing a great job with communicating between board members and parents and staff. He is also always visible before and after school.

Posted December 01, 2012
My child has been at this school for a little while and I am happy about the experience. I have an exceptional child in some subjects, but not in others. My child has had the opportunity to move ahead. I like that this was done with care that my child did not seem overwhelmed or lose friends. I am actually really happy about the individualized support. I agree that there have been teacher changes, and my child was sad about it, but I have to say I have seen the positives of the changes. I am pleased that my child is joyful, confident, and feels loved. My child is happy and smiling. I trust the school understands that my child is number one with me. I expect a private Christian school to support my child and help me keep them happy about learning and growing. I like that my child is at this school at this time.

Beautiful Savior Lutheran School 4

Posted September 25, 2012
One of the new teachers they just hired is fabulous! One of the best teachers I have ever seen, She addresses different learning styles, gets the kids to understand and appreciate boring subjects like history and writing. My student who was getting As, Bs and Cs last year is now getting all As because of this new teacher. This school is going through a rough time with some teachers who left right before school started. As I understand, they are working to hire more staff. The negative comments are correct, and no school is perfect. However, there are so many great teachers at the school that I have not left and we have been going to school for many years. I believe that they are working to correct their problem areas.

Posted February 20, 2011
BSLS is wonderful. I thank God everyday for sending us this school. My daughter, 11, was having learning and emotional problems at public school. Although I have always thought public school for elementary schools was a waste of money, I was deparate to try anything. This school has worked magic on my daughter. She went from not knowing multiplication tables to being introduced to rations, percentages. square roots etc. Her attitude is better. She does her hw without me chasing after her. They demand a lot but the school is still a warm and supportive place. Especially for middle school students, the structure, expectations and dedication of the staff is well worth the money.

Beautiful Savior Lutheran School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
My son is in preschool at this school and I can't say enough great things about this school. They really care about my children. The staff is smart, dedicated and committed to providing the best education for our children. I want my daughter to attend 6th grade but she wants the fancy big school thing. I felt that she would be very safe because the students are kind and welcoming. Can't say enough good things about BSL.

Posted December 04, 2009
Excellent environment for children to learn and grow. Everyone there is like family.

Posted November 04, 2009
This is a wonderful environment for my children. We moved from public school to gain a quality education and welcoming environment, and we have found both here. The principal and teachers are compassionate and the staff is awesome. My children feel accepted and I can see that everyone at this school is pulling for their success.

Posted April 02, 2009
My son falls into the 'twice exceptional' catagory. He wasn't making it in our local, public school. When we moved him, he began loving school again! He felt good about himself and really gets the attention he needs. This is an excellent school with great ratios!

Beautiful Savior Lutheran School
Po Box 8, Broomfield, CO  80038
(303) 469-2049
Last modified Beautiful Savior Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Beautiful Savior Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top