Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Best public school my son has ever been to. The teachers are great, the parents and students are fantastic. This school is in such a tight community that I never want to leave, I look forward to both my kids attending this school for years to come.

Our daughter is just completing 1st grade and we've been so pleased this year. In fact, our experience far exceeded the one with private school she attended previously. Her teacher, Ms. Thompson is a rare gem and we feel so fortunate to have had her teach our daughter. She will be missed but we look forward to another great year in 2nd grade. Excellent experiences with most all the staff as well. Fantastic school!

Fantastic staff! Every interaction I've had has been more than positive. The teachers and staff genuinely care about the students. They are all kind and quick to respond. I'm very impressed and love this school.

I feel like all of the staff know my children, even if they haven't been their full time teacher. The administration knows who I am and I feel like I can speak with them about my children and teachers freely. It is an exceptionally safe environment.

Amount of homework: Agree

One to two assignments a night seems reasonable for third grade. Occasionally there is optional computer work

This is the third elementary school our children have attended as we have relocated a few times. This is an excellent run school that starts with a very engaged and caring principal. While I am surprised that more school ballots have not passed which limits the resources of the district, I believe Meridian does everything it can to provide the best education possible to our children. The school also has many great activities and parents/students that get involved.

We are new this year to Meridian. We have two very wonderful teachers for our children. I could not be more pleased. The problem we have with the school is the principal. My husband and I were at the school and heard him bad mouth some of his teachers to parents. I have never been a teacher, but it seems to me this is NOT the way to run a school. I can only imagine how he treats his staff if this is how he acts with parents. He is the most unprofessional administrator I have ever encountered.

My son started mid year in Kindergarten. Previously he was in an out of state expensive private school. Meridian blows my mind with how much they offer. It is better then the school my son previously attended. The kids are kind and the teachers and staff caring. I couldn't have asked for a better school.

Meridian Elementary has been a wonderful choice for us. The staff works so well together to offer great programs and paths for achievement at so many levels. The principal is very focused on safety and community. It shows in all the school does.

I was lucky enough to send both of my children to Meridian Elementary. I felt that every teacher cared about my children and pushed them to be the best student they could. I was very happy with the administration and faculty for the way the school was run.

Last modified Meridian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.