Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (2 responses)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
Mrs. Hempelmann and Mrs. Salter are both fantastic teachers at this school, they are what all teachers around the country should be like

Posted May 23, 2016
Best public school my son has ever been to. The teachers are great, the parents and students are fantastic. This school is in such a tight community that I never want to leave, I look forward to both my kids attending this school for years to come.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 23, 2016
Thank you Ms. Thompson for helping our girl bloom this year! We couldn't have dreamed up a better teacher for her!

Posted May 23, 2016
Our daughter is just completing 1st grade and we've been so pleased this year. In fact, our experience far exceeded the one with private school she attended previously. Her teacher, Ms. Thompson is a rare gem and we feel so fortunate to have had her teach our daughter. She will be missed but we look forward to another great year in 2nd grade. Excellent experiences with most all the staff as well. Fantastic school!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted April 19, 2016
The health aid (nurse) for her extra kindness and patience to my daughter who likes to visit the nurses office almost weekly. Thank you!!

Posted April 19, 2016
Fantastic staff! Every interaction I've had has been more than positive. The teachers and staff genuinely care about the students. They are all kind and quick to respond. I'm very impressed and love this school.

Posted March 10, 2016
I feel like all of the staff know my children, even if they haven't been their full time teacher. The administration knows who I am and I feel like I can speak with them about my children and teachers freely. It is an exceptionally safe environment.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted March 10, 2016
One to two assignments a night seems reasonable for third grade. Occasionally there is optional computer work

Posted May 17, 2015
This is the third elementary school our children have attended as we have relocated a few times. This is an excellent run school that starts with a very engaged and caring principal. While I am surprised that more school ballots have not passed which limits the resources of the district, I believe Meridian does everything it can to provide the best education possible to our children. The school also has many great activities and parents/students that get involved.

Meridian Elementary School 2

Posted April 22, 2015
We are new this year to Meridian. We have two very wonderful teachers for our children. I could not be more pleased. The problem we have with the school is the principal. My husband and I were at the school and heard him bad mouth some of his teachers to parents. I have never been a teacher, but it seems to me this is NOT the way to run a school. I can only imagine how he treats his staff if this is how he acts with parents. He is the most unprofessional administrator I have ever encountered.

14256 McKay Park Drive, Broomfield, CO  80020
Last modified Meridian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.