Broomfield, CO

Posted May 17, 2015
This is the third elementary school our children have attended as we have relocated a few times. This is an excellent run school that starts with a very engaged and caring principal. While I am surprised that more school ballots have not passed which limits the resources of the district, I believe Meridian does everything it can to provide the best education possible to our children. The school also has many great activities and parents/students that get involved.

Meridian Elementary School 2

Posted April 22, 2015
We are new this year to Meridian. We have two very wonderful teachers for our children. I could not be more pleased. The problem we have with the school is the principal. My husband and I were at the school and heard him bad mouth some of his teachers to parents. I have never been a teacher, but it seems to me this is NOT the way to run a school. I can only imagine how he treats his staff if this is how he acts with parents. He is the most unprofessional administrator I have ever encountered.

Posted January 03, 2015
My son started mid year in Kindergarten. Previously he was in an out of state expensive private school. Meridian blows my mind with how much they offer. It is better then the school my son previously attended. The kids are kind and the teachers and staff caring. I couldn't have asked for a better school.

Posted September 26, 2013
Meridian Elementary has been a wonderful choice for us. The staff works so well together to offer great programs and paths for achievement at so many levels. The principal is very focused on safety and community. It shows in all the school does.

Posted June 23, 2012
I was lucky enough to send both of my children to Meridian Elementary. I felt that every teacher cared about my children and pushed them to be the best student they could. I was very happy with the administration and faculty for the way the school was run.

Posted February 13, 2012
Meridian Elementary is a fabulolus school and my children were well educated by caring teachers. They are well on their way to becoming 21st Century learners and have taken their love of learning into middle school with them. Thank goodness the teachers at Meridian do not have children 'rote memorize' math facts like we did 20 years ago! Children are encouraged and guided to find the best possible way to learn their math facts using the Everyday Math curriculum. Meridian Elementary has a very caring, very supportive parent community and a fabulous PTO. Like any school, there can be personality differences with teachers and administration, but nothing gets in the way of the amazing education Meridian Elementary provides. Meridian has earned its 9 out of 10 ranking!!

Meridian Elementary School 2

Posted June 30, 2011
Although Meridian labels itself a "math and technology" focused school, I was surprised to learn that children are not required to learn their multiplication tables in any organized fashion. When I asked the V.P. why, she said that "not all children are able" to do this. This smacks of low expectations to me. Our children attended this school for 6 very long and unproductive weeks. We do not intend to send them back.

Posted November 15, 2007
Great Teachers and an inovative school that uses the latest technolgy and teaching technics

Meridian Elementary School
14256 McKay Park Circle, Broomfield, CO  80020
Last modified Meridian Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meridian Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top