Bad
Good

Lincoln Elementary School 3

Posted December 01, 2011
I am a mom who visits Lincoln elementary school during lunch time, the first grade kids have less than ten minutes to have their lunch after getting the tray with the food, the first grade kids are not allowed to drink water in the classroom eccept for 10 sips of water once a day, they are not allowed to drink water after physical education class and they have to wait after music class to get their 10 sips, if we take in account a child spends between 6 and 7 hours in school means children spend a fair ammount of time without water during the day, my girl gets her lips chapped easily and is no secret is a sign of dehidration and poor nutrition I decided to bring hot lunch for her from home. The principal has embarrassed my girl infront of other children for two times, I don't think this principal has any kind of empathy for children at all after me and my husband analizing her for two years. We have decided to remove her from this school which is a shame with good teachers in the school, but again teachers follow rules there they are hand tied, in the other hand my daughter is totally scared of the principal, we don't put fear in our girl at home why Tammy Dewolfe has to do it!!!!!

Lincoln Elementary School

Posted January 27, 2010
My grandson attended kindergarten here. I would rate the staff as excellent and friendly.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2009
It is the coolest school yet, my grandkids just love going here!!!! This was the first year at Lincoln for my grandkids as they had moved over the summer. The Principle set up a time to meet just them as brand new students, show them around the school and meet their teachers which helped tremendously. Before the meeting they were not really wanting to go back to school, but after the meeting they were all pumped up and could not wait. After the first day of school all three called me and said 'GRANDMA, school was AWESOME today!.

Lincoln Elementary School 5

Posted August 16, 2004
Moving from Minnesota where the schools are top notch I was worried about Canon City schools. Lincoln is awesome! I am so impressed with the teachers and the staff. Infact, we are considering a move within the town and one of our criterias is staying within the Lincoln school area.

Lincoln Elementary School
420 Myrtle Avenue, Cañon City, CO  81212
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.