Garden Park High School 1

Posted November 11, 2005

Garden Park High School 5

Posted September 14, 2004
- a former student
As a former student and graduate of Garden Park High School, I would reccomend this school for anyone who has problems in a traditional school setting.

Garden Park High School 1

Posted September 09, 2004
- a former student
When I attended Garden Park High School back in 2000, I thought it was great, until i had my baby and was kicked out because i had to stay in the hospital with him due to health problems. I was actually told to choose between my education and him. For a school that chose dignity and respect and responsibility, you sure didn't care whether you lost a student who was trying to be responsible.

Garden Park High School 5

Posted May 17, 2004
GPHS gave me new hope and life My future was once dark, but now is bright Dignity and respect are the morals they teach Conquer adversity and know when to reach Teal, Purple and black These are the colors that will keep me on track Garden Park High School

Garden Park High School
201 North Sixth St, Canon City, CO  81212
Last modified Garden Park High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Garden Park High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top