Castle Rock, CO

Mesa Middle School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 22, 2015
I was a student there. I am very hard headed. But if my teachers thought me one thing (besides not being ignorant) Do not give up, try, and prosper!

Mesa Middle School 5

Posted May 22, 2015
Mesa is truly a great school with teachers who are not too strict however still teach successfully. They provide fit school lunches and they also provide outside time after lunch. The principal is nice and the teacher are mostly laid back. I do not see why people think mesa is not a very good school. It provides learning materials needed for modern success such as MacBook Pros and Mac SuperDrives, iPad and tablets. It is sure to influence you or your child in a good manner!

Mesa Middle School 2

Posted June 09, 2014
I would be very cautious when choosing this middle school. The teachers are average at best and the administration is changing again. We have to give our kids extra work at home because there is hardly any homework given out to help the kids learn their subjects better. The grades do not reflect the education. The standardized test scores do.

Mesa Middle School
365 Mitchell St, Castle Rock, CO  80104
Last modified Mesa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mesa Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top