Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)

Mesa Middle School 2

Posted February 04, 2016
My sons are now in their second year at Mesa Middle School and what I have experienced is very few teachers that genuinely care if children are learning or not. Also, there is lots of bullying, racism, behavioral issues on the bus and at school that is tolerated. I have shared and raised several concerns with the principle and assistant principle and no action or improvement has been seen. I encourage my children to seek guidance and problem solve but when they have brought incidents of bullying and racist remarks to the principle's attention they have been ignored or they have been told that my children are the problem. Adults that cannot provide children with positive guidance should not be in education.

Mesa Middle School 5

Posted January 09, 2016
Our experience with our first child at Mesa has been exceptional. Our son has always been an average student and a little unmotivated. The teachers he has had in his nearly two years have consistently pushed him to work harder and achieve more. He has had the good fortune to have a fun social experience in addition to a positively challenging educational experience. We look forward to sending our daughter to Mesa, too.

Mesa Middle School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 22, 2015
I was a student there. I am very hard headed. But if my teachers thought me one thing (besides not being ignorant) Do not give up, try, and prosper!

Mesa Middle School 5

Posted May 22, 2015
Mesa is truly a great school with teachers who are not too strict however still teach successfully. They provide fit school lunches and they also provide outside time after lunch. The principal is nice and the teacher are mostly laid back. I do not see why people think mesa is not a very good school. It provides learning materials needed for modern success such as MacBook Pros and Mac SuperDrives, iPad and tablets. It is sure to influence you or your child in a good manner!

Mesa Middle School 2

Posted June 09, 2014
I would be very cautious when choosing this middle school. The teachers are average at best and the administration is changing again. We have to give our kids extra work at home because there is hardly any homework given out to help the kids learn their subjects better. The grades do not reflect the education. The standardized test scores do.

Mesa Middle School
365 North Mitchell Street, Castle Rock, CO  80104
Last modified Mesa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.