Castle Rock, CO

Edcsd: Colorado Cyber School 1

Posted May 11, 2015
My family did this program because of lack of time at public school, thinking they would have a lot more time to do their work we choose online school. Worst mistake! Their work takes them anywhere from 5-8 hours a day not including the lessons. I sat down with them one night to do a quiz and it took 2 hours for a 10 question quiz! The teachers make so many mistakes in grading. They messed up on their grades giving them a D instead of their deserved grade which was an A. I would strongly not recommend this program. Needless to say my children will be going back to public school next year.

Edcsd: Colorado Cyber School
801 South Perry St, Castle Rock, CO  80104
Last modified Edcsd: Colorado Cyber School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edcsd: Colorado Cyber School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top