Posted November 24, 2014
We have been here over a month but we are really very happy here! The staff and even the other parents have been very friendly and welcoming, and the teachers in particular are so warm and caring toward the kids. I don't love company that they selected to run the after-school program so we may switch out if they don't get a bit better organized and engaged.My kids are absolutely thriving here! I really like the methods of communication (ie, apps and software. I can look online to see what kind of day my children are having), and the way that they challenge the kids to be engaged and learn about the class subjects.

Sage Canyon Elementary School 2

Posted August 03, 2013
I am so happy Sage Canyon is getting a new principal next year. It is about time!

Posted July 30, 2013
This school is amazing. I had kids in other schools and there is no comparison. Teachers and district employees try tp place their kids here.

Posted May 30, 2013
By far the most well planned out school I've ever even heard of! The PBL program is unbelievable and its incredible to see the students in action. These kiddos are getting an amazing education here, I couldnt be happier!

Posted February 15, 2013
I could not be happier with our experience at Sage Canyon. My kids, 1st, 3rd, and 5th are happy, learning so much and love school. I read the post below and am surprised that someone mentions extremely poor leadership but excellent teachers and staff. I have found all of the adults, from leadership to office staff to teachers and aides to be kind and receptive. The principal puts out blog posts to parents and she and the assistant principal greet students in the lobby and wave goodbye to students at dismissal everyday. This is an excellent school.

Posted February 15, 2013
I can't express how happy I am with Sage Canyon and how well my son has done there. I am a young parent, who had a bad experience in school and I am skeptical about our public schools system. Honestly, my opinion has changed since my son has been at Sage Canyon. He is excited almost every day to go to school. He talks about what he does in class and he has a lot of friends. I think this is because the teachers and administration builds such a nice environment for kids. My sons teacher is responsive and explains any problems that my son has. My son was having trouble with his reading and his teacher has worked really hard to help him improve. I have only met the principal and assistant principal a few times, but I think they are great too and they know my son by name. I am really happy that my son goes here and I would recommend it to anyone.

Posted July 22, 2012
We love Sage Canyon! We are moving out of state and are so nervous about finding a new school that will compare to Sage Canyon. While the first year was somewhat unorganized, it was the first year of a new school, so that's to be expected. I was part of the PTO and loved working with the staff and the parents! We will miss the Sage Canyon family!!

Sage Canyon Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2011
First to the person who went to 2 PTO meetings and did not have a good experience... I am very sorry that you felt that way. I am on the board and this was my first year being on a board of a PTO and we are new getting to know each other. We had lots of challanges this year and hope going forward we are growing and learning. I hope you will give us another chance and get involoved we always need help from parents. Sage Canyon met all of my expectations! My daughter had a great year and loved Miss Pepper... We look forward to another great year . Being a new school is tough and I thought everyone did a fantastic job... llooking forward to another great year this year.

Sage Canyon Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2011
I think the school is just fine. I have no issues with PTO, Principles, Teachers. I have had nothing but good experience with all. My daughter is doing well in class and she has an amazing teacher. You should have seen the school I went to at this age. My kids are very lucky to be going here.

Posted May 01, 2011
We are very happy here! We came fro Timber trail and were worried about this new school measuring up since we liked timber trail. We like Sage Canyon even more and feel like the kids are getting a more balanced education.

Sage Canyon Elementary School
2420 Autumn Sage St, Castle Rock, CO  80104
Last modified Sage Canyon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sage Canyon Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top