K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

We have had our kids in other K-8th schools in the south metro area (catholic and public) but this is the best. Great catholic education. If you are looking at Regis or Mullen for high school STM is an especially great choice.

This school has a serious bullying problem with girls in the middle school that the administration is unwilling or unable to address. These rich, self-absorbed, entitled spoiled brats are untouchable. The victims have to leave school, and I personally know of a half dozen girls who had to leave to get away from the persecution.

As with most things in life, your child's education is what you make of it. STM readily engages students and their families in both foundational and elective activities to make the most of it. The STM staff are thoroughly involved in every child's wellbeing and continued growth. STM is a home away from home, frequently resulting in pleads to stay a little longer as we head out after school ends.

STM has wonderful teachers and staff, amazing faith-filled learning and has been an incredible experience for our family. Highly recommended.

We were a new family to STM Catholic School last year. We selected STM, even with the abundance of great public & private schools in the area, bc STM Catholic is a perfect blend of academics, faith and service. It is one school that focuses on building a well-rounded child. We were welcomed with open arms & have navigated the newness with the help of kind & loving families within the school. The students are challenged in the classroom & are very prepared academically, emotionally & spiritually for the next step in life. The administration is very open to any change that will better the school - they immediately implemented an anti-bully program taught by a counselor on a weekly bases. My children love the teachers, the variety of classes & long-list of extracurricular activities.

Excellent results of IOWA testing 2014-2015! stmcatholic.org Great teachers, staff and parent group! GO SAINT THOMAS MORE !!!!!!

Its sad that we get two extremes, the lovers and haters. Here is a fair and balanced review. 2 1/2 stars (not3) overall but if the review was on academics only it would be 4 stars! - teachers are dedicated and strong for the most part. - 20% of the priviledged students always cause problems with no consequences - parent cliques run the school making it cold, unwelcoming and unchristian. - the school is rigid, not receptive to ideas and does not handle change well. - far too many parents give affluence a bad name as they are too quick to judge and spoil their kids to no end. - and yes pockets of bullying exists Although our family is extremely affluent, friendly, volunteer driven and christ centered we live modestly and over the years our family only made 2 strong frienships but stayed due to academics exclusively. All our faith based social and volunteer efforts are done at our parish. So it all depends what you are looking for, Good Luck.

My children have attended STM for 5 years now and we are so grateful to be a part of this wonderful community. It is warm, nurturing and faith filled. Our children are all typical learners and STM has provided a perfect challenge for them. We have been very impressed with all the teachers and aides that we've had through the years. The grade levels work really well as a team and the teachers have great classroom management skills. We are amazed by our children's growth and independence not only academically, but emotionally and spiritually, as well. We feel that they will be well prepared for high school and beyond.

We have been at STM for 3 years now and have loved every minute of it. The principal and teachers are fantastic. They seem to really care about educating the whole child. The academics are tough, and the teachers hold the children to a very high standard. The faith component is very strong and this is seen in the caring and involved community that exists at the school. I feel that everything done at the school is done thoughtfully and carefully. My student is excited to go to school everyday. I really couldn't ask for anything more in a school.

My children have been attending STM for years and they love it. My wife and I love it too. It is an exceptional learning environment and the faculty, staff and administration couldn't care more about the students. I have read the comments on bullying and I can say that we have had an issue. I know an issue was raised and contrary to it being ignored, the school instituted a program that was researched and developed with significant parent input and leadership. I would not send my children to any other school in Denver before STM.

Last modified St Thomas More Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8