Centennial, CO

Posted May 20, 2015
My kids attended this school after moving to Colorado from the East Coast. They were previously at a private school. I was surprised to find that the level of academics at Aspen was actually more advanced than what they had been accustomed to. The staff is wonderful, principal is great. A true family atmosphere. Both are in middle school now, but I have very fond memories of my kids' time at Aspen.

Posted January 10, 2015
My kids have been with ACE since kindergarten, I am very pleased with their curriculum. They have the best teachers and principal. Their teachers are so caring to their students they even stopped me during their grocery shopping and chatted with me for half an hour trying to hear my comments on their work and how they can become better. Can't really ask for more. They are the best!

Posted October 24, 2014
ACE is an excellent school. The principal is hands on involved making sure things run to meet his standards. The teachers too are the best of the best. Its a safe atmosphere where you know your child is getting top notch education and care.

Posted April 29, 2014
Aspen Crossing Elementary has the best Principal I've ever encountered. The teachers are flexible and push each student to the highest level of learning allowed by their abilities.

Posted October 10, 2013
We can't say enough good about this school. The Principal and teachers have exceeded our expectations. Mrs. Withycombe and Mrs. Sunstrom have been amazing. They are so good at what they do, and you can feel that they really care about their students and want them all to succeed. We are so thankful to have our kids at Aspen Crossing.

Posted August 23, 2013
Great Principal and Kindergarten teachers. From Kep to aftercare son is under constant supervision. Is learning a lot in kindergarten.

Posted September 10, 2012
I have a 2nd grader ate ACE. We have been here from kindergarten as school of choice and just love it. The principal and staff are excellent. My daughter is challenged every day and loves her teachers. aCE also has a strong patent community and great Girl Scout involvement. Excellent school!

Posted January 20, 2012
I have a 2nd grader at ACE and have been more than pleased with the quality of education he has received as well as his teachers. Many of the previous reviews talk about how this school needs new leadership, but we did get a new principal this year and I am extremely pleased with how things are going for ACE. Not only does ACE have a wonderful staff, but the curriculum is tailored to the student which has helped my son excel in ways I could have never imagined. I commend the entire staff of ACE on their quality maintainence of a great school.

Posted May 05, 2011
I believe the staff is very professional and does everything it can to help my daughter with her education.

Posted January 21, 2011
My two children attend ACE, and love it. We moved from an out of state, private school to Aspen Crossing, so we weren't sure how the transition would go. I have been very pleased with the progress they are making. The curriculum is advanced and challenging; the teachers are outstanding, caring and work well as a team. The children are respectful and model great behaviors for each other. I am very impressed with this public school.

Aspen Crossing Elementary School
4655 South Himalaya St, Centennial, CO  80015
Last modified Aspen Crossing Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Aspen Crossing Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top