Bad
Good

Our daughter has attended for 2 years, she loves it. She has had two great teachers and loves the school all around. Her test scores are great and get better every time.

I have had two children attend RHR. I love the staff and they love the parents. The principal, Mike Wardeman is simply amazing. He knows our family and even asks about my son who moved on to middle school years ago. My daughters teacher is amazing. He has worked with her for the last two years. I have volunteered in the classroom and field trips, and the parent involvement is awesome.

In my experience here at Red Hawk Ridge, was not what I expected. The School seems to be very unorganized when it come to children that need extra help with learning. My child felt unwelcome. It was a waste of three years of my child's education.

So far my experience at Red Hawk Ridge has been great. The Principal, Mike Wardeman, the teachers and the ILC program are the best I've seen. The school and staff are committed to excellence and I feel very comfortable with my special needs son being there.

First of all the class ratio is incorrect. There are about 25 kids per class. We have had several bad experiences in our second year at the school. The bullying and disrespect students show each other is atrocious. The faculty seems to address it but as a parent, I feel as though I've made to much of a fuss and now I'm being ignored. Our child is not a special needs case however the teacher refuses to work with us to make our child's experience a pleasant one. We feel as though our child is now being singled out by the teacher and that we have no recourse and can only hope that our child will not be forever scarred by this faculty member. I have been told other cherry creek schools are better but this is by far a stain on their reputation. We could not be more disappointed in how the school has handled our situation and we have talked to other parents at other elementary schools and they are horrified.

My little second grader loves RHR. His teachers are very attentive and caring. My son can not wait to get to school every day. Thank you to Ms. Snyder and all the teachers and staff at Red Hawk Ridge.

My daughters have attended Red Hawk Ridge for 2 years now. While I am still getting use to the track school, I have to say I love it here. The staff is extremely kind and enthusiastic. Front office ladies are nice (extremely important) and my kids teachers are phenomenal. If you have any concerns they are right there responding promptly and take an interest in the kids. I am so pleased with the education they are getting and the small class sizes. I think this is a great school!

Every person in the school really couldn't care less about anything except their pay check at the end of the day. Avoid this school at all costs.

The faculty truly care about all the students and have implemented some wonderful new programs to keep school fun and exciting! They have great facilities and great educators. I love that the student body is so culturally diverse and that it is celebrated! I'm in the school and the classrooms all the time, and the kids are always happy!

This school is pretty much a waste of your kids time, I wasn't sure about the reviews I saw comparing thier kindergarten program to most preschools until I saw it with my own eyes. The teacher had my son working on subject matter that my son learned in preschool. No control over the class and tons of busy work. They live up to the low standard of public education in colorado.

Last modified Red Hawk Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.