Posted February 12, 2014
We moved here 3 years ago and have seen a steady positive momentum....keep it up!

Posted August 26, 2013
My child attended kindergarten and is now in first grade. I have volunteered there a couple of days and stayed throughout the day. The teachers are great and attentive to parents. The entire staff is very attentive to all kids' needs. The principal is new this year, and she seemed approachable and very dedicated to the school.

Creekside Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2013
This school is the worst school I've ever had to deal with. My child was bullied and nobody at the school notified me. My child finally told me and when I told the principle about the bullying she brushed it off like it was not a big deal! Do not send your child to creekside parents are not notified of anything and your child is not safe. Very rude volunteers, staff and teachers.

Posted September 28, 2009

Posted July 23, 2008
2007-08 brought Creekside a fantastic principal with strong leaderyship to augment a caring, supportive teaching staff. Creekside has a fulltime teacher for supporting core values in addition to it's strong academic push. The whole culture is so positive for the kids without being overly sappy & giving awards for mediocrity. The parental involvement is phenomenal. These families care about education & good values deeply. It's a vibrant scholastic community with strong programs for those advanced & those who need greater support. A good, solid school for both our diverse children & their needs.

Creekside Elementary School 1

Posted January 16, 2008
My eight year old son and I have had a terrible experience with this school and the staff here. Since he first started we have both been extremely unhappy with the cirriculum, the teachers, parents, everything. I would not put a child in this school for many reasons.

Posted December 04, 2007

Posted August 10, 2007
Have just completed 9 years at Creekside with both of my children attending K-5 grade here. I could not have asked for a more wonderful, caring and challenging atmosphere for my children. The teachers and staff are caring and approachable. Parent involvement is huge, it is an amazing community of people. There have been complaints over the years about changes in principals and the number of students, however with new schools opening nearby, the attendance has dropped to a more comfortable level, not the school's fault that the population is booming. No one gets lost in the cracks here, with great academics for all levels as well as outstanding ILC and GT programs. Your children (and you) would be lucky to attend this school. I will miss Creekside! Thank you for a great elementary experience for my children and my family.

Creekside Elementary School 0

Posted January 20, 2006
Our two granddaughters, attend Creekside Elementary, and are in Mrs. Gerstner's class (1st) and in Miss Shott's (Kindergarten) class. We live in another state and go to visit them every few months. We always make it a point to spend a day at school with them. We eat lunch with them and generally get to know all about their school world. We cannot say enough about the friendliness of the staff there. As well as making us feel welcome each visit, they also exhibit the security measures that necessarily exist and we are glad for that. We are continually amazed at the high level of learning that is taking place. As grandparents,we know that our granddaughers are happy and thriving in their school environment. The teachers and the office staff go above and beyond. As former educators, we see much to applaud about. Keep up the good work everyone!!

Creekside Elementary School 3

Posted January 19, 2006
School has gone down in its quality over the past four years as the number of children enrolled has increased dramatically. Classroom size is at its maximum in most classes.

Creekside Elementary School
19993 East Long Ave, Centennial, CO  80016
Last modified Creekside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top