Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Excellent school. Excellent administration. Outstanding PTA. This school is better than many private schools in the area. What else do you want?

Staff calls you about everything, talk to them more than I talk to my own family. Cherrycreek district office staff very rude when I put in a request to tranfer my son to another school when we moved. Seems like your child is more of a number than being viewed as a student. So glad to have my son out of there. Creekside has no backbone.

I really like the school. Some teachers are better than others but the principal is doing a good job. The PTO is very active and my kids like it there.

We moved here 3 years ago and have seen a steady positive momentum....keep it up!

My child attended kindergarten and is now in first grade. I have volunteered there a couple of days and stayed throughout the day. The teachers are great and attentive to parents. The entire staff is very attentive to all kids' needs. The principal is new this year, and she seemed approachable and very dedicated to the school.

This school is the worst school I've ever had to deal with. My child was bullied and nobody at the school notified me. My child finally told me and when I told the principle about the bullying she brushed it off like it was not a big deal! Do not send your child to creekside parents are not notified of anything and your child is not safe. Very rude volunteers, staff and teachers.

2007-08 brought Creekside a fantastic principal with strong leaderyship to augment a caring, supportive teaching staff. Creekside has a fulltime teacher for supporting core values in addition to it's strong academic push. The whole culture is so positive for the kids without being overly sappy & giving awards for mediocrity. The parental involvement is phenomenal. These families care about education & good values deeply. It's a vibrant scholastic community with strong programs for those advanced & those who need greater support. A good, solid school for both our diverse children & their needs.

My eight year old son and I have had a terrible experience with this school and the staff here. Since he first started we have both been extremely unhappy with the cirriculum, the teachers, parents, everything. I would not put a child in this school for many reasons.

Have just completed 9 years at Creekside with both of my children attending K-5 grade here. I could not have asked for a more wonderful, caring and challenging atmosphere for my children. The teachers and staff are caring and approachable. Parent involvement is huge, it is an amazing community of people. There have been complaints over the years about changes in principals and the number of students, however with new schools opening nearby, the attendance has dropped to a more comfortable level, not the school's fault that the population is booming. No one gets lost in the cracks here, with great academics for all levels as well as outstanding ILC and GT programs. Your children (and you) would be lucky to attend this school. I will miss Creekside! Thank you for a great elementary experience for my children and my family.

Last modified Creekside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.