Posted April 29, 2014
This school is a small, caring elementary school with a fantastic principal and a great staff. My son never wants to leave the school. Asked yesterday if he could go there all the way through college. A great testament from a student!!

Posted October 24, 2013
I cannot think of anything to improve this school. It is a parent's dream to have a school that cares about not only the student but the family as well. The instruction by the staff helps build not only a good educational base, but also a caring and responsible person as well. Principal involvement is high, with the principal monitoring recess outdoors. I have never heard of another school in which the principal helps supervise recess. There are tons of afterschool activities that cost little or nothing, with scholarships available so that no student is left out. I highly recommend this school to anyone!

Posted October 24, 2013
My son attends this school and comes home smiling every day!! This was not the case at his last school. I loves school so much, homework is never an issue anymore. He sits down to do it without being told! The staff is amazing, caring, appreciative, nurturing in every respect, no only to the students, but the families as well. I am so amazed at this school, I wish my son could have started in pre-school. I highly recommend this school!!

Posted May 10, 2010
It's a relatively small school with great parent and community involvement.

Posted October 29, 2009
Everyone knows and looks out for one another. Students, parents, staff, community memebers all care deeply for each child's success.

Posted October 09, 2009
I am an 'alumni' of Ute Pass Elementary. The foundation for all of my education was established there - where I acquired, and came to love, the discipline of learning itself.

Posted October 07, 2009
I love the small class sizes. The 5th graders know the preschoolers and everyone looks out for each other. We are a true community school!

Posted October 07, 2009
Ute Pass Elementary has great teachers and a low student-teacher ratio. This year is its 40th anniversary, and the school held an alumni-sponsored celebration of the event. That shows how much people love the school! I went to Ute Pass Elementary the first year it opened as a 5th grader. My daughter attended Ute Pass Elementary, and my son is currently in second grade there. We love our teachers and are proud of our school's success!

Posted October 07, 2009
UPE provides our children with a great learning environment, the teachers and staff are awesome.

Ute Pass Elementary School
9230 Chipita Park Rd, Chipita Park, CO  80809
Last modified Ute Pass Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ute Pass Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top