K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I loved this school although it wasn't as organized as I hoped for my pre-kinder & when I was sick for a couple of days I tried to get my money returned for those days my daughter couldn't attend & they didn't have any sollution but rather expressed the need of the teacher & how they couldn't return my money due to the teacher losing out. I wasn't sure why they couldn't resolve this problem being fair both ways. At least giving me half of the money back for those days rather than keeping all of it. Well as a Christian mother struggling to keep my daughter from attending a public school it saddened me that a so called Christian school couldn't do a better job trying to consider my side as well. It was always so pushy with the money & I was giving them the exact amount even though they weren't organized and didn't realize the exact days my daughter attended. I knew the Lord was watching so I couldn't cheat God. I am still hurt & disappointed over the whole thing but I forgive and sooner or later I will forget.

genesis christian school is the best! we have lots of activities,very nice teachers,and students. if there is any christian school i would refer to it would be this one! serena figueroa 4/10/08

My daughter is a kindergartener at Genesis and I have to say she was a bit apprihensive about starting at a new school. The teachers and staff at Genesis have gone above and beyond to make our family feel welcome. The quality of education is top notch.

Last modified Christian Community School - East Campus is a Private school that serves grades K-12