Clifton, CO

Posted November 03, 2011
We have moved for a job but would have gladly stayed at Clifton. My far above average kindergartner loved the full days. She progressed quickly with her one on one reading time. She loved their music, PE, and library programs. I loved the way they began every day with a school-wide assembly. The teachers listened to my concerns about my daughter's potential boredom with curriculum and found ways to keep her learning. I can't thank them enough for their time and attention. We loved it there!

Posted April 07, 2009
I love this school. My three boys have attended since preschool and I have a lot of respect for the staff. They are great with the kids. The only improvement that I think they could offer is to have more male teachers.

Clifton Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2009
I did not like my son attending this school. Once my son left, I did not think that he had learned everything that he was supposed too. The test score for the school are very low, and their absent rate is very high. The teachers just floated the students by, not really caring if they had learned what they were supposed to or not. There was also a very high rate of bullying. In my sons class alone there were numerous incidents with problem children. I do not recommend anyone have their child go there. There are much better schools in the valley.

Clifton Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2008

Posted May 08, 2007
This school has an anti-bully policy that is well implemented. The teachers stay in constant contact with parents and parental involvement is encouraged. There is a rotating principal which gives kids who may have a had a bad year a fresh start each year to do right. I moved away from this school and the teachers still write my daughter to see how she is. I have not been able to find a school this good where I live now.

Clifton Elementary School
3276 F Rd, Clifton, CO  81520
Last modified Clifton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clifton Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top