Colorado City, CO

Craver Middle School 1

Posted May 29, 2012
I went to school at Craver and it proved to be a miserable place. The bullying was out of control and the principle was not addressing it in the least. The kids are vicious and they get to do what ever they want. I do give credit to the teachers, especially the science teachers. They did an excellent job of teaching me.

Craver Middle School 0

Posted February 20, 2010
Craver is a great school, and I think that more people should respect that. There may be some bullying, but I have learned a lot of new things and I'm being given courses that I wouldn't be offered anywhere else.

Craver Middle School 5

Posted August 19, 2008

Craver Middle School 0

Posted February 19, 2008
School bulling is not being addressed and students are opting to be home schooled. Our School is not helping in stopping the bulling.

Craver Middle School 4

Posted May 14, 2007
I have 4 boys, and I think Craver Middle School has done an outstanding job with my children. There are lots of activities and a good variety of courses available to the students.

Craver Middle School
4850 Crow Cut Off Rd, Colorado City, CO  81019
Last modified Craver Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Craver Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top