Colorado City, CO

Craver Middle School 5

Posted April 26, 2014
last year i was a student at craver middle school and it was great. Dont get me wrong, there have been suicides from kids at this school but that doesnt make it a bad place. There is no bulling there so idk why everyone is saying that ive never encountered any bulling. The principal is awesome and hot so thats a plus.

Craver Middle School 5

Posted September 26, 2012
i think craver middle school is a great school. the teachers are great. there is a new principal this year shes a girl. shes very strict i think this year will be a good year.since the new principal has been in office there has been no bullying. shes strict butt nice.this years going to be great!

Craver Middle School 1

Posted May 29, 2012
I went to school at Craver and it proved to be a miserable place. The bullying was out of control and the principle was not addressing it in the least. The kids are vicious and they get to do what ever they want. I do give credit to the teachers, especially the science teachers. They did an excellent job of teaching me.

Posted February 20, 2010
Craver is a great school, and I think that more people should respect that. There may be some bullying, but I have learned a lot of new things and I'm being given courses that I wouldn't be offered anywhere else.

Posted February 19, 2008
School bulling is not being addressed and students are opting to be home schooled. Our School is not helping in stopping the bulling.

Craver Middle School 4

Posted May 14, 2007
I have 4 boys, and I think Craver Middle School has done an outstanding job with my children. There are lots of activities and a good variety of courses available to the students.

4850 Crow Cut Off Rd, Colorado City, CO  81019
Last modified Craver Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Craver Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top