Woodmen-Roberts Elementary School 5

Posted March 11, 2010
My son only went there for 5th grade but we were very happy. The class sizes are small and the teacher and administration met with us to offer help, support and suggestions when my son was struggling.

Woodmen-Roberts Elementary School 1

Posted March 01, 2010
My child attends Woodmen Roberts and we have had nothing but problems with the staff. I have two other children at two additional D-20 schools and haven't had a problem with either of the schools. If you have a special needs child, run don't walk away from this school. I wanted to give this school zero stars, but it made me choose a minimum of one. Horrible, horrible horrible.

Woodmen-Roberts Elementary School 5

Posted January 10, 2006
Woodmen-Roberts Elementary School is a great education provider. Its staff is wonderful and very proficient. The cirriculum far exceeds our expectations. Most importantly of all, our daughter loves it!

Woodmen-Roberts Elementary School
8365 Orchard Path Rd, Colorado Springs, CO  80919
Last modified Woodmen-Roberts Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodmen-Roberts Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top