Colorado Springs, CO

Posted March 13, 2014
I have had the privilege of sending four of my sons to Talbot. The teachers and staff were always friendly, helpful, and concerned about the success and development of the students. Teachers were great at communicating with parents, and expressed the needs of the children. One of my children has Aspergers. The teachers and staff never excluded him or treated him differently. Talbot embraced him and he thrived. All of my sons have gained a great foundation at Talbot and are proud to have been Talbot Tigers

Talbott Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2012
This school is horrible. They labeled my daughter, who was in kindergarten at the time. She never had a chance at that school. As soon as I moved her to a D11 school, she began to flourish. Three years later my daughter is doing well in the same D11 school and earning high grades and test scores - all because they embraced her and didn't label her as a problem child. The culture at Talbott is one of old ideas and exclusivity.

Talbott Elementary School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
I find that the staff is very friendly and efficient I wish more parent involvement was there.

Posted April 20, 2006

Talbott Elementary School 4

Posted March 13, 2006
This school is a 'focus' school in the area of math and science. The academic program is both challenging and exciting for my 3rd grader. They currently do a three day rotation for music, library, and P.E. All extracurricular activities are accomplished through the Widefield community center. The center includes access to a free library and, for a small fee, alot of different sports and arts classes. The parent involvement at the school is about 40- 50%.

Talbott Elementary School 4

Posted December 25, 2005
- a former student

Posted September 09, 2003
I have worked with this school for 23 years, we have had good and bad and right now it has a really good principal and staff. I see nothing but good for this school.

Talbott Elementary School
Dean and Fordham Streets, Colorado Springs, CO  80911
Last modified Talbott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Talbott Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top