Colorado Springs, CO

Posted July 13, 2011
My daughter's kindergarten year was here and she LOVED it. She didn't want to change school when we had to move. The staff is super friendly. I think the school is awesome! I was involve with my daughters class so I did get to see alot "inside" the school.

Posted December 08, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009
Great staff, great activities, very pleased.

Pinello Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2008

Pinello Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2008
The education of the kids are great the only thing I don't like about the school is some of the attitude of the teachers towards parents. Not to mention the food is discusting. No choices for the children and they have to eat what they are serving for the day or starve.

Posted March 18, 2004
I love Pinello Elementary. My boys have attended for 3 years now & the staff, principal, & PTA are awesome! They keep my boys eager & interested in learning & going to school.

Pinello Elementary School
2515 Cody Dr, Colorado Springs, CO  80911
Last modified Pinello Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinello Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top