Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Great school district! My kids have been attending since 2004, the boys are in high school now while my daughter is currently in her last year at Venetucci. The staff is dedicated and passionate about teaching, although I can't comment on newly hired staff the school is well-rounded. Parents who complain, obviously do not have a good communication approach with staff and are not involved with their kids education. I'm glad my kids attended here and will carry fond memories of Venetucci with them. GO MUSTANGS!!!

Venetucci has the hardest working and most dedicated staff I have ever experienced! Both of my children go there and I have been nothing but impressed. My children are gifted and Venetucci does a nice job of meeting their needs. I am proud to send my kids to Venetucci!

I LOVE VENETUCCI! My kids have been going here for 3 years, and now we are moving and they will be going to Webster. I'm hoping They are as nice and my children do as well there.

just moved here, but my daughters school district is King Elementary. But because she's developmentally delayed king elementary wii not be able to support her many special needs. can any parent of a special needs child who goes to venetucci share with me on how the services are for a special child?

Venetucci is a EXCELLENT! I have been nothing but impressed by the teachers and staff members. They really seem to care about my kids. My son has really improved with the help of the special education teachers this year. The students are well-mannered and they do a lot of programs for families. My kids enjoy coming to school. I would highly recommend this school!

Venetucci is a great school. Parents able to take a survey every year and they rate Venetucci with the average scores of A's and B's in all areas.

Venetucci is a GREAT school! Every year the families that attend are invited to participate in a survey. Every year Venetucci Elementary is given A's and B's in every area. We have several families who drive in their children from "out of boundary" addresses to have their children attend here. I'm just saying!

Venetucci is TERRIBLE! I absolutely agree with this similar posting. They only want easy to teach kids, all others are pushed forward, and ignored. The teachers are horrible, they do not seem to care about the kids, only about getting through the day. One teacher actually told me that my daughter would probably never succeed at school. They do not have any discipline in the classroom, kids walk all over the teachers. Office staff is really cool though.

Venetucci is a horrible school. there are a few good teachers unfortunately we have only been blessed with one of those. They couldnt care less about students they only want the 'easy to teach kids' and the rest have to suffer. The office staff is great, but I would not reccomend this school to anyone.

Both of my kids attend Venetucci. I love the staff everyone is very nice and the kids actually enjoy goin to school!

Last modified Venetucci Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.