Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

This school has a strong focus on segregating those with disabilities vs inclusion and support.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Our child was a transfer in and students were not welcoming. He was an outsider from that moment on and not included in play, parties or inner circles.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Our child was told he could not go inside at recess to use the restroom and instructed to go to the bathroom outside in the grass by the building.

This school is outdated, no air conditioning and circulation. My child suffered self esteem issues and ultimately had to transfer out of the school and district for our child's mental well being.

Great school district! My kids have been attending since 2004, the boys are in high school now while my daughter is currently in her last year at Venetucci. The staff is dedicated and passionate about teaching, although I can't comment on newly hired staff the school is well-rounded. Parents who complain, obviously do not have a good communication approach with staff and are not involved with their kids education. I'm glad my kids attended here and will carry fond memories of Venetucci with them. GO MUSTANGS!!!

Venetucci has the hardest working and most dedicated staff I have ever experienced! Both of my children go there and I have been nothing but impressed. My children are gifted and Venetucci does a nice job of meeting their needs. I am proud to send my kids to Venetucci!

I LOVE VENETUCCI! My kids have been going here for 3 years, and now we are moving and they will be going to Webster. I'm hoping They are as nice and my children do as well there.

just moved here, but my daughters school district is King Elementary. But because she's developmentally delayed king elementary wii not be able to support her many special needs. can any parent of a special needs child who goes to venetucci share with me on how the services are for a special child?

Venetucci is a EXCELLENT! I have been nothing but impressed by the teachers and staff members. They really seem to care about my kids. My son has really improved with the help of the special education teachers this year. The students are well-mannered and they do a lot of programs for families. My kids enjoy coming to school. I would highly recommend this school!

Venetucci is a great school. Parents able to take a survey every year and they rate Venetucci with the average scores of A's and B's in all areas.

Last modified Venetucci Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.