Colorado Springs, CO

Widefield Elementary School 5

Posted July 11, 2014
Widefield Elementary is a music/fine arts focus school. I believe that my daughter gets a nice well rounded education there. I find the teachers to be very compassionate and they work hard to help the students and community. Most importantly, the current principal is absolutely amazing. I have never seen a principal take this role and truly care for the students and staff as much as she does. This past year Widefield Elementary had the highest test scores out of all of the other elementary schools in the district!

Widefield Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2014
some teachers treat parents as though they don't matter. the principal and the counselor along with the office secretary and most other office staff are very pleasant. the counselor always does her best to solve issues, she is a great lady. principal always very delightful. though the teachers bad attitudes really put a damper on this school though. even when a teacher is wrong for what they say or do the rest of the staff protects them and blows off what the parent is concerned with. when telling a teacher you disagree with a method used they will directly tell you No they will not change anything for you. Also it is very outdated and low budgeted and the children don't have much variety, so much paperwork ( and tons of paperwork for homework). yet they do a new fundraiser nearly every week or two. it is very overwhelming. i honestly wish we never moved into this district to begin with.

Widefield Elementary School 2

Posted June 03, 2013
This school needs a lot work. Need More teachers and teacher helpers more funding it old and outdated on all levels it's not secure the teacher are not creative and fun ways of learning ..burn out had lunch with my child one day were is the fresh fruit and vegetable ?? Low budget and I paid all year long for my child to come home starving I didn't believe it when told about the food in school til I had hit for myself...sad parents need to be more involved in their I'd they go to this school mlk elementary is the same I suggest you go to another school I have drive a little further but it's worth tin

Widefield Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2008

Widefield Elementary School 0

Posted February 15, 2008
This is a great school, the teachers care and work hard to give my daughter a great education.

Widefield Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2007

Widefield Elementary School 2

Posted October 30, 2003

Widefield Elementary School
509 Widefield Dr, Colorado Springs, CO  80911
Last modified Widefield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Widefield Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top