Colorado Springs, CO
Students enrolled: 1,281

Posted May 28, 2014
Mesa Ridge is practicing inefficient operations, that cost taxpayers, many many $$$$$$$ of dollars. The school board doesn't provide adequate oversight, an inconsistent contracting process. Internal audit system and serious security and privacy issues are off concerns!

Posted May 23, 2014
We moved here at the end of my daughter's freshman year. Her first report card was all failing. She is a child that has struggled some, but never an all failing report card. I immediately started trying to communicate with the school and teachers about it. She took some summer classes to catch up and went on to start her sophmore yr at Mesa. Again, all failing and lots of struggle. I fought a losing battle to get some form of communication with the school. Finally, after arguing with the guidance counselor that my child would not graduate on time without some help, we decided to pull her out. She is now in her new school with awesome grades and amazing staff. The staff at Mesa was huge disappointment. I am so sorry to my child that we didn't pull her out sooner. The school as a whole seems to be a very toxic environment. Everyone is always on edge.. not just hormonal students. I am taking appropriate measures to make sure that my upcoming high schooler does not attend Mesa Ridge. It is an awful school for any student that isn't naturally an excellent student.

Posted February 08, 2010

Mesa Ridge High School 0

Posted December 27, 2009
Im a former student at Mesa Ridge and i must say it is an amazing school. Its my first year and the teachers as well as students make your high school experience the best it can be. The sports programs are amazing as well as the academic programs. Im getting better grades and engaging in more extracurricular activities and i love it!

Posted September 30, 2009
i love it here way better then D8 and way better teachers

Posted November 12, 2008
I am 2008 graduate of Mesa Ridge High School and I have to say that this school truly shaped me and prepared me for college. The academics were fantastic and the teachers truly cared. I never had any difficulty getting clarification or support in any subject. The music program is among the top programs in the state. The marching band is the 'pride' of the school and creates such unity between students. The Speech and Debate program is growing in number and talent. Mr. Garrett has absolutely changed the school in the most positive way. I was proud to be a Grizzly for those years, and I will always be a Grizzly.

Mesa Ridge High School 0

Posted October 14, 2008
I am currently attending Mesa Ridge and not only the people here are great, but the teachers as well. Mesa is a great place to learn and further broaden your learning horizon.

Posted September 15, 2008

Mesa Ridge High School 3

Posted September 10, 2008

Posted November 05, 2007

Mesa Ridge High School
6070 Mesa Ridge Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO  80911
Last modified Mesa Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mesa Ridge High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top