Colorado Springs, CO

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 29, 2015
My kids loved their first year at SAA! From the small class sizes, one on one education, to the family like relationship the school has, we are very blessed to be going back another year.

Posted May 10, 2015
I love this school because in addition to its great academics (my child came in the top 90th percentile in the nation on ITBS testing), my child comes home saying Bible verses, and singing Bible songs. Their excellent teachers work not only on the standard academics but on their Christian character as well and now my child wants to be baptized, praise the Lord!

Posted September 22, 2010
My kids are better people since they started going here. The school really works on the person as a whole.

Posted June 29, 2009
i love this school. i believe in christian education and with this school you get a great education while learning the best lessons in life, Jesus Christ

Springs Adventist Academy 4

Posted July 25, 2008
SAA is a great Christian school with small class size and individual attention. All parents in lower grades get home visits for goal setting before the beginning of the year and get to know the teachers well. We have a gardening program where kids can learn about weeds, agriculture/horticulture, and relating to our environment. I also believe that a child's character is their greatest asset, and teach in a Service Learning format where 1 day a week in the PM part is dedicated to community service projects. All of my Kindergarteners learn to read by December with the RIGGS and Pathways reading programs. Math is hands on and applied to the world. Prayer begins, ends, and winds its way through all of our days as we work with the children at SAA and we care for each one as a special individual created by God.

Posted November 04, 2004
I have been extremely pleased with the education my children are receiving at Springs Adventist Academy. There is a low student to teacher ratio. The curriculum is Bible based. The children that start the program in Kindergarten are all able to read at or in most cases above grade level. My eldest child has ranked in the 99th percentile nation wide in the ITBS tests and his entire education has been at SAA. SAA also offers a music program for all children grades 4 and up -- band, choir or bells. There is an afterschool sports proram for grades 5 and up. The school is small enough that the staff know each child. The teachers are willing to go above and beyond the call of duty with the children in their class.

5410. Palmer Park Boulevard, Colorado Springs, CO  80915
Last modified Springs Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Springs Adventist Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top