Posted May 05, 2014
Academically rigorous with small classes and special help for those who need a boost. Our son came into 2nd grade from D11 and was behind in reading. His teacher and the special ed teacher have worked with him hard all year to get him up to grade level in reading. Math, science, music and art also excellent!

Posted July 27, 2012
We are a military family on a tight budget. My kids attended here previously for 4 years and we loved every second of it. Our family has received a scholarship every year we have applied!! We were relocated for 3 years and I understand there was quite a shake up with principle and staff and a lot of families left the school. Upon our return to the Springs, our children begged to return to PMCS, so we figured we would give it a shot and form our own opinions. We are still in love with the school. My kids have blossomed once again and are back to the top of their class academically. The new principle is amazing and involved with every child and is out there everyday helping the teachers with the kids. There are always those parents that overstep at every school, Public or Private. I volunteer at every school my children attend ( I have 5) I communicate with the teachers and have enjoyed the feedback and open communication with this school. I choose Catholic education for my kids because they thrive here, and I am surrounding them with faith and morality that reflects how I want to raise my kids. I say to all the families that left, to maybe give it another chance.

Posted March 05, 2012
Love this school! The teachers are great with knowledge of not only their subjects but also a great sense of humor. My daughter was having a hard time at her other school, very stressful for not only her but the teachers and staff around her. When she came to Pauline she was a little scared as she was behind when all the other kids were ahead. However, with some encouragement from the new principle and her teachers, she flourished! In only 6 months she is back towards the honor roll and has excellent academic scores, this is truly more than we could have ever asked for in a school :) Thank you to Pauline, nice work!

Posted October 13, 2011
Pauline Memorial Catholic School is a wonderful place to send your children. This year we are continuing the implementation of Core Knowledge, EnVision Math and Reading Street curriculums. The teachers participate in PLC meetings weekly where they are able to collaborate with other teachers and learn from each other. Students are recognized through awards assemblies, PBS and Student of the Month to name a few. As a Catholic school community, St. Paul s Pauline Memorial Catholic School is in partnership with parents in the education of their children both academically and spiritually. As Catholic educators we also share responsibility for the spiritual formation of our students ensuring they grow in wisdom, virtue, and in grace to be successful, faith-filled leaders of the future. Students in grades 2-8 attend daily Mass and religion class which prepares them for the sacraments and a faith filled life as a disciple of Christ. PMCS is an accreditated school that continues to challenge students so they will be successful in high school, compete in college and be prepared for future careers.

Posted July 14, 2011
Pauline is a wonderful school where both academics and religion have been well balanced. The new principal is a wonderful addition to the school and brings with her over 30 years of experience. The teachers are warm and nurturing and are up to date with current teaching standards. I would recommend anyone who is interested in a Catholic education to Pauline in a heartbeat!

Pauline Memorial Catholic School 1

Posted July 06, 2011
As a former parent, I must say that the teachers were great, but the school has gone steadily downhill from a leadership standpoint. There is no shortage of parental involvement, but that is not always a good thing. Hopefully with a new principal, the morale will improve, but I am in no hurry to bring my children back here.

Pauline Memorial Catholic School 0

Posted November 21, 2009
We are very pleased with the caliber of the teaching staff. They are well educated and caring! The principal, although new, has been a welcome addition and maintains the tradition of excellence. PMCS is truly an integrated community of students, teachers, and parents committed to Catholic education. We find our children well educated and intellectually curious.

Posted September 09, 2009

Pauline Memorial Catholic School 3

Posted July 14, 2009
Having been a parent of children at the school, I can say that I have been happy with the eduacation they have received up to this point. However, it has become a school that is run by the parents and the teachers/administrators don't stand a chance up against the wishes/desires of the rich and 'powerful' parents that have made themselves an everyday nuisance at the school. It would be great if the parents would let the teachers be teachers and the parents would just be parents.

Pauline Memorial Catholic School 1

Posted February 24, 2009
Don't send your kids to Pauline. The teachers are not accountable, the principal is over his head, and the resident priest is rarely there. This school is run by the parents and the teachers morale is very poor.

Pauline Memorial Catholic School
1601 Mesa Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO  80906
Last modified Pauline Memorial Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Pauline Memorial Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.