Colorado Springs, CO

Posted May 01, 2013
I wouldn't take my children anywhere else. We are treated like family, which gives me the comfort of knowing that my children not only get the love and care I would give at home but also the Christian discipline they need. The life skills, lessons and bonds they create now will last them their lifetime.

Posted April 27, 2013
Excellent academic environment for our children. Encompasses structure as well as laid back environment. Close knit and very welcoming community of families who value everyone from every walk of life. Highly academic and in addition creative classes in art, music,drama, etc. as well as in sports and track. Excellent, caring teachers and smaller class sizes provide a unique offering. Best kept secret!

Posted April 27, 2013
I'm very pleased with the school!! My daughter loves going to school every day!!! Sometimes she even says she wishes school was every day!! She has learned so much in her short time attending.

Posted April 27, 2013
Very good school. Class is small so they have 10:1 teacher ratio. Great attention. Students are very bonded and kind to each other. Teachers and principal are excellent.

Posted April 27, 2013
This a great pre-school, the best in town! My three year old learned sight words and at four was writing in a journal. They teach basic learning though the Bible and my child has a solid foundation going into kindergarten next fall. The teachers care about the kids and the creative ways they teach each day proves it.

Salem Lutheran School