Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

The amount of homework is fair and the integration of google classroom is synonymous with happy parents! No more "I forgot my book" or "I don't remember what she said", its all there for our viewing. Team teaching.

An excellent traditional Jr.High. This is one of the few schools that still has a shop class, but they do not stop there. They also offer metals, ceramics and so much more. My students were so excited at the opportunities. Do they take broadcast journalism or German? Shop or Dance? There are truly a host of opportunities for every type of learner. Students are typical of all schools, some are happy and immediately find their groove and others take time to warm up. I have a couple of each. I feel that the school is a safe well organized learning environment. The staff have all been overtly friendly. This IS our first year but I look forward to being an Eagleview family for years to come.

This school is just perfect! Not only do teachers teach at a great pace for the students but there is a variety of classes to help student feel comfortable. They make sure everyone is behaving respectively, understanding the curriculums, and feeling welcome. All the extracurricular classes are amazing! They have such a large selection to choose from there is no way a student wouldn't like this school!

A great school! Really fun! Make sure you are in the AAA team or else your experience may differ. (Caution: not all schools are for everyone and this is no exception, student discretion is advised)

This school is awesome! They have great teachers who are helpful and want you to learn! The school itself is nice and large and has a wonderful variety of classes. They have a lot of programs for different kids, they have great lunches, and this school is just plain great.

This school is awful! We moved here last year due to the fire in Mt. Shadows and it has been an absolutely awful experience. They do not understand kids that may struggle, are not be "cool" or who don't work entirely independent. The homework and grades are rarely updated on IC, every teacher uses a different website format if they even use one and it is rarely updated. When we brought up an issue, it was blown off and then we felt as though our child was targeted to prove a point to us as parents. The students are not welcoming to new kids, and the teachers and staff are young and have many "cliques" themselves. I find Eagleview to be a unwelcoming place without any high academic standards and if you don't get in with the right crowd immediately, good luck!

District 20 is OK for kids that dont need help, dont have an IEP or 504. If you have a special needs kido in District 20 besure you read all the federal education laws, IDEA and read Wrighslaw web site, have Peak Parent center on you speed dial options. Read the Colorado Revised statues on education.

my daughter is traditional ( non-arts) and she is a TAG student. We absolutely love the school. She has acclimated well from elementary to middle school. Yes, there is more homework but not much( thanks to her previous teacher). Yes, kids have to be responsible and organized. I love the online grades/homework postings. I always know when things are due and her teachers are amazing at returning emails. The school has so many wonderful extracurricular activities. Overall a top-notch school.

I loved Eagleview, their athletics are the best you can get ever! The teachers are really fun, some may be hard though. Now with all those reviews talking about teachers ignoring kids is a lie, the child obviously isn't asking for help, the teacher has a million assignments to grade and a a ton of other stuff, their not there to hold the kids hand. That's why it's middle school, to teach them how to be independent, same with the lockers. Also no teacher doesn't post due dates they are always on the board. Hey and I'm dyslexic too but the teachers still expect you to do work. Ya it is more of a challenge but I had to learn to persevere though and if your babying your child like that and holding them back they'll never succeed. All together Eagleview is a wonderful school.

My child has dyslexia. The district did it's testing and she fell 1% over their cutoff. The school said she is ineligible for special education. The Dean of Students asked me, "Why would I want to slap a label on my child". My child has a learning disability and needs the extra help. I am not impressed with their disregard for students who need help. Very disappointed, my child will not be returning to Eagleview.

Last modified Eagleview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.