Posted October 09, 2013
Absolutely loved this school. My child has left this school and we still support it as it is in our home neighborhood. Love the staff. Great administration and wonderful teachers. A great group of people who really care about the children and their education. My son says his all time favorite teacher was Mr. Levi and he is on the staff. The principal is awesome! Will remain a supporter of the school enen if my kid has outgrown it!!

Posted March 22, 2013
As a parent of 4 kids, and a volunteer at our school, I am a champion for Springs Ranch! Our staff cares about our kids and understands that education is a cooperative effort between parents and teachers. Years ago, our son attended 2nd grade at SRES and now our daughter has the same teacher. She is a professional who takes her responsibility seriously. I work in the classroom regularly and I am amazed at the concern and patience that this teacher exhibits with each student. Because I am in the classroom, I am aware of the needs and situations of some of her students', but this teacher always remains confidential, never speaking a negative word about student or parent to me. I also see that some of the kids don't get a lot of support at home and I watch her try to fill in the gaps for these kids--because she cares about them as students, but also as people. Our teachers and our kids need parental support. Those that have negative things to say about SRES should spent less time blaming the staff and more time in the class; I guarantee they will come away with a different perspective. It takes a "village to raise a child" and I am thankful for the "village" of Springs Ranch!

Posted March 22, 2013
I am a proud parent and volunteer of Springs Ranch Elementary School. It is a fantastic school with great staff all around! I have been a part of this school since it opened in 2002, and my last child is now in 2nd grade there. I am very fortunate to have Mrs. Bedell as my daughter's teacher. This is my second child with Mrs. Bedell, and I couldn't be happier. She is very dedicated and a wonderful teacher. She is very organized and sends out newsletters that are stock full of information on events, important dates and what the children are learning. She challenges the kids as well as helps those that are struggling. Not only does she care about them academically, but she also cares about their character, teaching them to be kind, respectful and have good manners. I absolutely love the way she greats each child in the morning! I have found the staff and the administration at SRES exceptional! I will be saddened when the time comes to move on from SRES. This has been a great learning place for all of my children! I would recommend this school to anyone!

Springs Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted March 21, 2013
My daughter has been here since Kindergarten and is now in 2nd. So not much to go on yet. First two years were great, this year not so much. Teacher has maybe a 40% grade on communication with parents and what is going on in class, no announcements of what is being studied, tests, or anything else. Teacher uses meetings and student folders to advertise her and her husbands photography business. Not impressed with administration either. The attitude seems to be "holier than thou" and that the parents and students come secondary to the adminstration and staff. Seriously considering leaving. I am just one parent, but I talk with others and there are on-going problems in this teachers class for them as well. Seems however to be a new issue as previous year parents thought it was great in that teacher's classroom. Administration is not taking anything prsented to them seriously.

Posted February 26, 2012
All four of my kids have attended this school. Three of them are still attending. Everyone from the principal to the secretary to all the teachers are so welcoming and supportive. They take bullying serious here and nip it in the bud immediately! Would recommend this school!!

Springs Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted August 30, 2011
Verbatim from the D49 official Falcon Flyer received 8/30/2011: "Overcrowding has been a hot topic in District 49. Falcon continues to be one of the fastest growing districts in the state. We currently serve about 14,000 students. This is perhaps the first year that our overall student population has not increased, but that does not change the fact that overcrowding continues to plague our district. Eight schools in District 49 are currently over-capacity. They include Woodmen Hills Elementary, Falcon Middle School,Falcon High School, Evans International Elementary, Springs Ranch Elementary, Odyssey Elementary, Ridgeview Elementary, and Skyview Middle School. Of the remaining schools, not a single one of them is less than 75% full...Teachers struggle when thirty or more students outnumber them..."

Posted March 24, 2011
This is a great school to work at! The administrators are very supportive of teachers, students, and parents. The school-wide behavior plans and rules help keep the students organized and the teachers consistent.

Springs Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2011
Absolutely loved this school. Minus some of the advanced technology (smartboards, computers for each child in classroom) we had at our previous private school; SRES was right on for education. Given the fact that teacher pay is low, the teacher's here still give 110% towards your kids education and they really care. We loved the principal, Mrs. Jones; she was awesome!! Mr. Levi is the absolute best teacher no matter what grade he teachs. The PTO and the rest of the staff really care about their school and it is like a family. We are going to miss SRES as the military moves us away, but we highly recommend it for any new families looking at attending!!

Springs Ranch Elementary School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
we love Springs Ranch the teachers and principals are awesome aswell as the secretaries who do a great job.

Posted August 26, 2009
Love the teachers! My children love it here. It has been a very wonderful experience for my whole family.

Springs Ranch Elementary School
4350 Centerville Dr, Colorado Springs, CO  80922
Last modified Springs Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springs Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top