Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (10 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

I love this school and am so grateful it exists. My daughters are thriving here and are scoring above advanced on the national tests. They are happy, they are taught respect and morals with the core virtues, they make sure kids are not overwhelmed with homework but have an appropriate amount for grade level. It is a wonderful little school. I have not encountered a teacher that bullies like reported on another review but I hope that teacher is disciplined because that is not the way CSCA operates at all.

Amount of homework: Agree

We have had no problems with the amount of homework.

You know the minute you walk into CSCA it is a very special school. Warm and responsive staff, disciplined but happy students, and a focus on the fundamentals of curriculum and thinking. We don't know what the secret is, but somebody somewhere is doing something RIGHT in this school!

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

I asked for an evaluation for my daughter, they promised it for months with nothing. Nobody would help or listen to me.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Unable to even reach administration, good luck getting any help from them.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers do not effectively communicate, nor does the administration. It is hard to get an appointment with anyone, I went into The school they told me the best way to schedule an appointment was to email, emailed no response, called no response. Teacher was too busy playing with baby to talk about what was needed for my daughters class.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

4 hours of fighting a night for my daughter was way too much.

4-5 hours of homework a night no communication, when I tried to get an appointment with administration I couldn't. I was told it's best to email to schedule an appointment, emailed no response, called no response. The teacher was nasty to my daughter, told her that she'd become nothing. And actually made fun of her in front of the class on a daily basis. I could go on and on about the craziness of this school... and I know I'm not the only one. More parents are pulling their children. Do your research about this school

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

The teacher actually bullied my daughter, told her that's she'd never get into college and called her out for taking too long on test.

Not the school I intended to be, please do your research first before considering.

Last modified Colorado Springs Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.