Colorado Springs, CO
Before care: Yes

Academy Endeavour Elementary School 1

Posted July 23, 2014
Academy Endeavor after school program has been harassing us for 1 year and half about a bill that is owed that we did not accrue. We received calls at our places of work even after noting that The Fair Credit Collections Act forbids calls at a persons employment. This afterschool program charges you even if your child accidentally goes there by accident. For instance just walking in the door even though the child accidentally goes there. Do Not Use their afterschool daycare it is a scam and now some debt collector is suing me and my family for what they claim is a $200 bill is now a $1,000 bill. D20 schools will not do anything so it is now up to me as a parent and a consumer to warn the public.Thanks for nothing D20 you will be hearing from our lawyer.

Posted January 07, 2014
My son attended this school for 5th grade only, having been at a different school within the district previously. He grew exponentially in the year that he attended AEES. The teacher that he had was truly invested in his students and amazingly attuned to both their educational and personal strengths. My son was guided in the areas where he needed personal growth and received a sound academic education. The administration and principal of the school are professional, knowledgeable, and interested in helping when they can. Very positive experience. I marked only 4 stars for parent involvement. In truth, I do not know if that was accurate. I did not get to spend much time at the school. The feeling was that there was parent involvement, less so, however then my prior experience where the "parent volunteers" seemed to outnumber staff and ran the school. AEES had a nice balance.

Posted September 25, 2013
Academy Endeavour is on of the best schools in School District 20. A school full of dedicated staff and wonderful students.

Posted September 18, 2013
Love this school! Staff and teachers are so caring and tons of parental involvement makes for a great school. I especially love the TAG program, which my daughter was involved with for three years. Having a full-time TAG teacher is unfortunately not too common anymore. Ms. Reynolds is awesome, and the students are challenged in a variety of ways. The school has had some growing pains, mainly resulting in quite a bit of traffic at drop-off/pick-up. If more families would walk/carpool it would help a ton.

Posted August 30, 2013
AEES is a wonderful school, my three children have enjoyed all of their teachers and the employees really seem to enjoy being at school. We switched our children from a neighboring school and could not be more satisfied. Come tour the school they are always welcoming to families being around. Lots of ways to volunteer and participate in your child's education.

Posted May 20, 2013
We love AEES! The staff are awesome and all knew my son and who I was every time I come in. It's a very friendly school and they encourage family involvement. They had several different events throughout the year for families to come and participate in. The specials teachers are awesome (Spanish, gym, art, library/computers and music) and so is the administration. I really felt like all the staff loved being there and cared about the kids. It was more than just a job for them. I even loved their pick up drop off policy. We bought a house in the AEES area just so our kids could go there and we were not disappointed. Unfortunately we are military and now have to move on, but we'll miss AEES!!

Posted May 17, 2013
We LOVE this school! It is amazing. Outstanding staff, quality of instruction. Super happy family with this school! Thank you Academy Endeavour!

Posted January 15, 2013
Outstanding teachers and a warm office staff make this school a homerun for any parent! Thank you so much!

Posted August 22, 2012
We love this school! They go above and beyond to accommodate the kids and make them feel good about themselves. They are a warm and welcoming school with great staff all the way around. We moved here from MI last year and we came here based on the parent reviews and they were all right. This was the best decision for my kids.

Posted May 11, 2012
I am very happy that my daughter is able to attend this school. The staff is friendly, professional, and always available. I have enjoyed all the extra-curricular opportunities that has had. Academically, I am pleased with the progress my daughter has made in first grade. She has progressed from basic reading when she entered to a third grade level. Overall very pleased with the efforts and dedication of the entire staff.

Academy Endeavour Elementary School
3475 Hampton Park Dr, Colorado Springs, CO  80920
Last modified Academy Endeavour Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Academy Endeavour Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top