Bad
Good

We have been very pleased with this school in terms of how interested the teachers are in my sons accademics. The health aide on staff is absolutely wonderful. The school has a sense of community with a lot of parental involvement and parent volunteers. The new principal, Mrs. Henderson is very nice, and is outside daily greeting parents and students and helping with directing traffic. I'm sad to leave this school, I was looking forward to sending all my children there. I just hope I find a school with such a community feel out of state.

We love this school! Our children have been attending the last 6 years and we have seen so many improvements within the school over the years. I love a lot of the programs provided. We also have a community garden that the students are able to work in and eat their harvest. I really love being involved with the PTO. It is a great way to be involved and you really know what's happening in the school and really we get to make decisions on where our fundraising money goes. We have updated technology, teacher grants, AR tests, etc. We love all of the teachers our kids have had or have. We love our retired principal and we love our new principal. She has brought fresh ideas to the table. She has implemented before and after school procedures I think will be better for our school. Each of the children stand behind colored flags. You drive up with your last name on the same color as your child's flag, get your kid(s) and leave. If you have more than one child the oldest waits with the youngest. All of the teachers are on duty now. Overall we love our school!!

The former controversial principal has retired, and the new principal is outstanding! This is a great little school with caring teachers and students. The Band program is amazing! The fifth grade teachers in particular are top notch. The kids spend a lot of time outdoors here. Love the picnic tables!

The Principal at this school leaves something to be desired. I don't know about the other grades, but the grade my child attended there has teachers that also leave something to be desired. The curriculum was mediocre at best. My child could hear the other teacher screaming at her kids from the other side of the hall. At the time that teacher was pregnant, but that behavior is absolutely unacceptable. Not to mention the school counselor, who almost cursed in front of the children while speaking to them in their classroom. He caught himself in the middle of the worst 4 letter word, and then chastised the children for calling him out on it. All in all, this school is one of the worst my child has ever attended, and with moving my child to a private school test scores and grades improved by leaps and bounds. A good part of the staff would need to be removed in order to improve this environment. I would venture to say the 5 star ratings are from people whose children have never attended another school.

Think twice about sending your kids to this school. The staff and Principal are terrible. They want you to think that they care about your kids, but they don't. Their pick up/drop off policy is ridiculous. Kids run out of the school, most of the time before the last bell even rings. It's mass chaos and the teachers do not supervise the children leaving the school. My child was left out in front of the school for 45 minutes when he was supposed to be in an after school program. The Principal blamed it on him for not coming inside to ask for help, he's six years old! My son was not helped by his teacher when he needed help or didn't understand something and numerous attempts to talk to his teacher and get assistance didn't help. I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone!

I absolutely LOVE this school! Broadmoor Elementary is a terrific school! My children are happy here! The school is small enough to where the kids and staff create a close knit community. The teachers are all excellent! The staff is excellent! Mrs Jackson is an excellent principal who cares about the children and the school. There are plenty of afterschool activities. Band starts at 4th grade and is excellent! The curriculum is probably the best I have ever seen. The only problem I have is finding another school like Broadmoor Elementary when we move! If you are reading this, send your kids to this school. You will not be disappointed. I guarantee you that!

My child was new to the school this year and I was a little worried about the transition from private school to public. I must say, this was the best decision I have ever made. My child is happy there and fit it nicely. The only problem, as with other schools, is the drop off and pick up process, some parents are oblivious and thoughtless to the rules and safety of others in the area. Other then that, we as a family are very happy with Broadmoor Elementary and the staff!

My two children go to Broadmoor elementary and it is absolutely wonderful! The staff is amazing!!!!! My only complaint is that if we move we will never be able to find a school as amazing! They raised the bar!

I love this school. I am going there right now and it is amazing. The math scores are the best in the county! Go there.

My daughter went to school broadmoor. The teachers are very nice and very thoughtful towards the children. The only problem about this school is the principal. Cancelling recess is dispicable. Children need their fresh air. Staying in class learning all the time is not okay. The most favorite teacher at Broadmoor is Mrs. Young. She is a very good math teacher. Everything about the school is great except for the principal.

Last modified Broadmoor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.