Bates Elementary School 1

Posted September 04, 2012
This was the worst experience of my life. This school is awful. The student teachers and principal have no regard for the physical safety or emotional well-being of the students. A student teacher was allowed to bully and humiliate my daughter repeatedly and it continued after I brought it to the teacher, principal and superintendents attention. I had to go to the board of education before anything was done.The principals only concern was making excuses for the student teachers behavior and actions. She did not care about my daughters well-being. I pulled my daughter and put her in another D-11 school that has been awesome. Do yourself a favor and take your child to another school. I cannot express this enough.

Bates Elementary School 5

Posted July 07, 2008
We've had 3 kids go through Bates and absolutely love the school. It all begins with excellent leadership which sets the tone for the whole school being great. They have a gem of a drama program that is amazing for an elementary school.

Bates Elementary School 3

Posted February 09, 2008
I think Bates is a good school. We had one problem with one teacher making remarks about a paper that our son wrote, but was apologetic afterwards. It's a small school, which makes it hard to get a variety of teachers to suit kid's different personalities. If your kid is unique, I would definately look at different school.

Bates Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2004
This is an excellent elementary school. Our principal has gone out of her way to find challenging curriculums to boost our students learning. We have not had a poor experience with any teacher! We are a small school which makes if very friendly and 'homey'. I can't say enough good about Bates and it's staff!

Bates Elementary School
702 Cragmor Rd, Colorado Springs, CO  80907
Last modified Bates Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bates Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.