Posted March 08, 2014
I love the curriculum and the personal attention the students receive, I believe the Mr. Ramsey does an excellent job in keeping the parents involved and informed on the progress of the school. Bristol students are testing above average for the distinct in many areas. Even though we have moved and there is a school much closer than Bristol, I will do my best to keep him at Bristol so that he can continue to succeed.

Bristol Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2011
Ok heres the deal with Bristol...my brother is in 3rd grade there and his teacher cant seem to handle him. He is ADHD and my mom doesnt believe in the horrible medicines, so he is alittle hyper sometimes. His teacher is pushes, actually telling my mom to put him on medicine, which I think is very wrong. She needs to do her job, and be glad he is there everyday. The teachers arent the best, and I truly dont like the school.

Posted January 29, 2009

Bristol Elementary School 0

Posted November 23, 2008
The principal and staff do not deal well with children who do not fit the mold. They have no accountability for their own actions even when they mimic the behavior the are trying to curb in the child. The principal is a yeller and the teachers are not interested in working with children as this would mean varying their teaching styles.

Bristol Elementary School 2

Posted October 14, 2008
I would not recommend this school. Our child experienced bullying, 4th graders bragging of drug use, much of class time spent on behavior issues. We changed schools and we are so happy with having our Son back to normal and concentrated on learning instead of dealing with (anti)social issues.

Posted April 25, 2007

Posted April 25, 2007

Bristol Elementary School 3

Posted December 26, 2006
I have had my child in Bristol for two years, Kindergarten and 1st grade. I have a child with minor learning disabilities and the staff of teachers have been excellent. I have a problem with the school pledge. I am a highly involved mother and when I heard my child and other children say that pledge, I was appalled. The principal is good with kids.

Bristol Elementary School
890 North Walnut St, Colorado Springs, CO  80905
Last modified Bristol Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bristol Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.