Bad
Good

Both of my children have had the best experience at this school. They receive a well rounded education. Not only are the academics great, but the music, art, and Suzuki violin instruction enhance the their overall education. They started in kindergarten and are now in 5th grade. It will be sad to leave Bristol. It is a great school!

I love the curriculum and the personal attention the students receive, I believe the Mr. Ramsey does an excellent job in keeping the parents involved and informed on the progress of the school. Bristol students are testing above average for the distinct in many areas. Even though we have moved and there is a school much closer than Bristol, I will do my best to keep him at Bristol so that he can continue to succeed.

Ok heres the deal with Bristol...my brother is in 3rd grade there and his teacher cant seem to handle him. He is ADHD and my mom doesnt believe in the horrible medicines, so he is alittle hyper sometimes. His teacher is pushes, actually telling my mom to put him on medicine, which I think is very wrong. She needs to do her job, and be glad he is there everyday. The teachers arent the best, and I truly dont like the school.

The principal and staff do not deal well with children who do not fit the mold. They have no accountability for their own actions even when they mimic the behavior the are trying to curb in the child. The principal is a yeller and the teachers are not interested in working with children as this would mean varying their teaching styles.

I would not recommend this school. Our child experienced bullying, 4th graders bragging of drug use, much of class time spent on behavior issues. We changed schools and we are so happy with having our Son back to normal and concentrated on learning instead of dealing with (anti)social issues.

I have had my child in Bristol for two years, Kindergarten and 1st grade. I have a child with minor learning disabilities and the staff of teachers have been excellent. I have a problem with the school pledge. I am a highly involved mother and when I heard my child and other children say that pledge, I was appalled. The principal is good with kids.

Last modified Bristol Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.