Colorado Springs, CO

Carver Elementary School 4

Posted February 26, 2012
I am reasonably happy with this school. They do not tolerate bullying. My has ADD. His current teacher is so interested in his progress and she puts so much effort into making sure that he succeeds. However, I can not say that for all of the teachers. Last year the teacher my son had was not encouraging to him at all. The teacher is not tolerant of children who have a hard time learning. I've heard some of the staff describe him as a bully. I can't believe that he is allowed to teach. It was so painful for me to see this, because I couldn't have him moved to another teacher. Home schooling wasn't an option because I need to work.

Carver Elementary School 3

Posted January 12, 2006

Carver Elementary School
4740 Artistic Circle, Colorado Springs, CO  80917
Last modified Carver Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carver Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top