Bad
Good

This is the WORST school!!!!! The teachers NEVER update the parent connect, so I never know how my kid is doing, or what assignments my kid has missing etc until I get progress reports, and report cards. The staff that is outside every morning "directing" traffic are completely rude, and just disrespectful. I had no idea that this school was a low income school, if I would had known that I would had pulled my kid out earlier so she could get a PROPER education. This school only cares about their test rankings and not educating children.

My 4 kids have attended this great school, since kindergarten to 5ft grade.there teachers and principal truly care about there students. They're friendly staff always there to help you. The teachers have an open communication with the parents.

Both my kids have attended Jackson since kindergarten and we love it here. They staff is very kind, and it has that 'small-school' feel to it. I am very comfortable sending my kids here.

Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.