Bad
Good

My 2 sons went to Keller in 1st and 2nd grade. They came from a very small school, so this was a big change for them. Now 5 years later, they both still talk about how great this school, teachers, students and Mr. Callahan were to them. They learned more because of the teacher interaction than I could ever have imagined.

Both of my children have attended Keller. We have had wonderful experiances with teachers and the principal. The arts and enrichment programs are the best that I have seen and my children have grown so much with the exposure they have had with them. I with that my children were able to finish their elementary education at Keller but we are moving. The only thing that I wish would be different or could have been different for my children were that they had actual walls up not just the fake ones (but that problem is getting fixed over the summer). This is also the school I attended as a child and still was very impressed with how wonderful the programs (art, music, and the physical education) were and how much they had grown. I would recomend this school to others.

Last modified Keller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.