Colorado Springs, CO

Posted January 14, 2013
My kids have been at this school for 4 years and I love it. Bully issues are resolved immediately and for the diverse population there are issues. Dr. Bader handles the school wonderfully and Mrs. Hannon, the school Psychologist has tons of programs to aid in great character education. If you don't want to be involved in homework and projects though, go elsewhere. This school believes in parental support.

Posted March 17, 2012
My daughter has been gong here since Preschool and is in 1st grade now. It has been fantasitic. Classes are structured, teachers encourage creativity and staff are encouraging. Parents are encouraged to be involved and it is like a family.

Posted June 30, 2010
Madison has been a great school for my daughter!! This was her first year in school and she loved it! Her teachers are wonderful and they truly care about the children. I feel that Madison is a child based school. From my observations the children come first and that starts with the principal on down. They really encourage parent involvement.

Madison Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
The school is full of children's writing art! They are proud of their student's and it is apparent. The staff meets often to discuss the challenges to come for the students and how they can help them meet those needs. The principal is very professional and addresses all needs promptly and efficiently. She respects the teachers and is very involved throughout the school day. The teachers are happy, driven people. The rapport with the staff and the families is heart felt and very apparent at Madison.

Posted May 22, 2009
Sadly, this is my girls last year at Madison! We have been here for 3 years and I am very sad to go. The staff is awesome! My children have always excelled at Madison! The prinicipal demostrates great leadership and has always dealt with any issues that arise. We will miss Madison and everyone there!!

Madison Elementary School 0

Posted May 21, 2009
This school has been a nightmare the past two years. The teachers are rude, the communication is compromised and my child has been subjected to rude comments by his teacher. What a role model! The issues are never dealt with in a manner to stop the negative behavior. All I hear are excuses for their behavior. I would not tell nayone to send their child to this school. I am exploring other options for my children and we live less than five minutes from the school. It's sad when in 2009 adults who are emotionally toxic to youth are allowed to teach children. Sadly, I subjected my child to this mess all year. Things would run smoothly for a while then the nonsense would start again. I plan to voice my concerns to the Board of Education.

Posted March 13, 2008
Madison has been a wonderful school. The teachers are very caring and great at what they do. You never feel like a stranger when your there, everyone has a smile and knows who you are. The staff really does go the extra mile to make sure that every child gets what they need. The programs they have from student council, drama to sports keeps the children involved and also prepares them for the future. This is my sons last year there and I will greatly miss everyone! Thank You for all that you do! Michelle March 13,2008

Madison Elementary School 4

Posted July 10, 2007
The principal is wonderful. The teachers are great! I do wish they offered more extracurriculum activities for the students.

Madison Elementary School
4120 Constitution Ave, Colorado Springs, CO  80909
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Madison Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top