Colorado Springs, CO

Taylor Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2014
We have been at this school for three years and we absolutely love it. Our daughter has a learning disorder PPDNOS and struggled with school. With the support of the staff that regularly updated us on our daughters progress as well as regular IEP meetings We were able to bring her testing up not only to satisfactory to get her off her IEP but ahead of her grades reading level. This school has regular events to keep the parents involved with their children's education. Which I find extremely important in having a school where the demographic cares about education. Some of the events to expect is the sock hop the ice cream social and band performances. They do very well with handling bullying and they are almost overly generous to help. The only thing I could say negative is there school cancellations are not always on time but I give this school a 9.8 as a parent

Taylor Elementary School 5

Posted April 10, 2012
What a great school this has been for both my children. The new Principal, Dr Hollenbeck, has made an enormous improvement with the enthusiasm for learning from the students. With the superhero capes she sews for achieving reading goals, and the welcoming staff and teachers, I am so pleased with this school. We live where we could attend Steele or Taylor, and I wouldn't change schools for anything.

Taylor Elementary School
900 East Buena Ventura St, Colorado Springs, CO  80907
Last modified Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taylor Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top