Bad
Good

Wilson Elementary School 1

Posted March 18, 2014
My son attended this school during during fall of 2011 for kindergarten. We lasted two weeks before pulling him out. His teacher was rude and continued to be less than helpful. Long story short, you won't get very far with this school unless you speak Spanish.

Wilson Elementary School 3

Posted May 07, 2012
Three of my children attended this school 2011-12 school year. I have two kindergartners and a 1st grader. My first grader's teacher, I have not been impressed with once this school year. He needs help and he doesn't get it from her and I have discussed this with her countless times. One of my k's teachers I adore! She is an outstanding instructor who truly loves her profession and really cares about the children she is teaching. My other k's teacher, has been very absentminded and takes quite a long time to get back to me on any of my concerns if ever. I don't beleive that overall my children are being pushed as much as they could be and there seems to be a lot more play than learning.

Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted January 30, 2010
Very dedicated staff, if there is a problem than every effort is taken to fix it. No child is treated any differently and our pricipal is more involved than most. She does not just disciplines but she awards the students in an admirable way.

Wilson Elementary School 5

Posted July 26, 2008
My kids were attending James Monroe and had poor grades. We moved and they were assigned to Wilson Elementary. My kids grades improved and they all had honor roll grades (A's and B's). It was a great improvement for them. The teachers and administrative staff were a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Wilson Elementary.

Wilson Elementary School
1409 De Reamer Circle, Colorado Springs, CO  80915
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top