Colorado Springs, CO

Posted September 03, 2013
Rudy is a great school! The teachers and all staff work together so well to do what is best for our kids! The are sensitive to our children and consistent in performance. The community of the is school so just wonderful. I look forward to many more years at Rudy with my two children to learn, grow and become respectful young men.

Posted June 06, 2012
Rudy has great leadership and the teachers are highly competent. When you go into the school the staff and it seems like most of the kids are smiling which I always see as a good sign.

Posted November 17, 2011
My son attended Rudy for kindergarten and first grade before we moved north to D-20. I regret that he is no longer in D-11; Rudy had very welcoming office staff, great teachers, and an overall wonderful atmosphere. The curriculum at his current school has thus far proved far less challenging than what he was doing even in kindergarten at Rudy. I cannot recommend Rudy enough.

Rudy Elementary School 4

Posted February 08, 2010
Our son went to 4th grade and is now attending 5th. His 5th grade teacher is Outstanding. She is communicative and also listens to how we want our son to be taught. Our son has highly-functioning autism, and the staff has been very accommodating. They have a 'helper' who sits with him during most of the day to keep him on task. We have been very happy with the progress our son has made over the last 2 years. The science teacher at Rudy is exceptional! She really gets the kids excited about what they're doing! The children are well-behaved, and there is little fighting or bullying. The card system is used for discipline (pick a yellow, orange, or red card if you misbehave).

Rudy Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2008
My son attended Rudy for five years and I was completely satisfied with his academic progress. The teachers at Rudy challenge their students to achieve their personnel best.

Posted December 01, 2007
My kids come home excited about what they learned and what they did that day. They voluntarily spill out all sorts of things on the way home after school. My kids love it so much that they want to learn everything they can during the day. The teachers and staff are absolutely fantastic there too! You feel like a part of one large family and are always greeted by a smiling face or two. My kids go there on a permit, it is my choice to attend Rudy Elementary School.

Posted September 18, 2006
High quality neighborhood school. Great community with very dedicated staff.

Rudy Elementary School 2

Posted April 18, 2006

Rudy Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2006

Rudy Elementary School
5370 Cracker Barrel Circle, Colorado Springs, CO  80917
Last modified Rudy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rudy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top