Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This school has a weak principal who has almost no leadership skills other than intimidation. The school is really run by a cliche of older teachers who start whisper campaigns against newer teachers they do not like. The principal follows their lead without doing any investigation (i.e., always subjective, never objective). Luckily, she has only a few more years until her retirement.

Great staff....my son loves reading and is enjoys going to school each day. Everyone is very nice that I have met. i feel confident that my son is getting a good education at this school.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

My child is ahead almost three grades on his reading level so they must be doing something right

Develops character: Neutral

When bullying is brought to the attention of certain teachers nothing is done about it.

The location of the school being on top of a hill makes it hard in the winter to get to. But the teachers there are great. My boys love this school and I as a parent think it is a good school. My kids are learning so much. This school does a lot of family things. I kept my kids there even after moving away from the school.

Mediocre at best as you can see if you look at their test scores. Communication between the staff and the parents leaves a lot to be desired. I am currently looking into alternatives before my child is so far behind we will never be able to catch up. This is the most frusterating situation I have ever been in. My son's teacher is so quick to to put a NO on his daily chart, but won't tell us what exactly the no's mean. We can wait an hour and a half to have a discussion with her then we always get interupted by other parents. If there is a problem tell us what it is and let us find a solution but if there is no communication how are we supposed to fix it? This is the first year my son has dreaded going to school. He is intimidated by his teacher who never fails to call him out infront of the entire class. It all makes sense now that I have found the test score percentages.

We came from a different school district in Colorado Springs and it was horrible! Since moving to Rudy my child has done much better and I like the school and teachers.

Rudy is a great school! The teachers and all staff work together so well to do what is best for our kids! The are sensitive to our children and consistent in performance. The community of the is school so just wonderful. I look forward to many more years at Rudy with my two children to learn, grow and become respectful young men.

Rudy has great leadership and the teachers are highly competent. When you go into the school the staff and it seems like most of the kids are smiling which I always see as a good sign.

My son attended Rudy for kindergarten and first grade before we moved north to D-20. I regret that he is no longer in D-11; Rudy had very welcoming office staff, great teachers, and an overall wonderful atmosphere. The curriculum at his current school has thus far proved far less challenging than what he was doing even in kindergarten at Rudy. I cannot recommend Rudy enough.

Last modified Rudy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.