Public charter
Colorado Springs, CO

Posted July 18, 2014
I really appreciate their 6th grade teacher Mr. Evens. This school was recommended to me by a parent who works with district 11 and she was pleased with the 6th grade education program. My daughter went to this school fighting me all the way. Not wanting to do her best on homework or even try half of the time. But Mr. Evens held her accountable with us to get her on track. By the end of the year, she was coming to me with questions like, "Mom, I don't understand this problem. The calculator said this answer, but I'm getting this one, can you please show me what I'm doing wrong?" The proof is in the pudding. Not to mention the staff and the principle did the best they could to work with us. Parents are very welcome in this school at anytime!

Globe Charter School 1

Posted May 19, 2014
Globe Charter, though once a good school, is the worse school tow hich my kids have ever gone. The principal is horrible, and the teaching isn't much better. There are a few good teachers, but VERY few. My kids won't be going back. Areas for improvement are to stop mass disciplining kids, hire some better teachers and get rid of the current leadership.

Posted May 22, 2010
Globe has been there for my children. They have a very dedicated staff. The teach about environmental concerns, the community and did a great Job with the Haiti outreach.

Posted April 05, 2010
Great school in my opinion. My son will be completing 1st year of kindergarten and is loving it. Multiple skills taught, great staff, very safe/family oriented school envionment.

Globe Charter School 2

Posted January 12, 2010

Posted October 21, 2009
The staff is very dedicated. They are willing to spend time before school, at lunch time and they have an after school home work club three days a week. The maximum class size is fixed at 17 so the staff are much better able to provide individual attention to the students. Both of my girls have thrived at the school.

Posted October 06, 2009
The teachers, the kids, the program, everything the school stands for, is the best!!!

Posted October 04, 2009
Globe supports EVERY student! We have amazing, caring, and interested staff and teachers.Globe respects and encourages every child to excell and embrace their right to be an individual. With languages such as german and sign being taught from kindergarten up, small classes that allow for one on one teaching, and commitment to school and community, Globe Charter School is the VERY BEST for kids, for parents, for EVERYONE!!

Posted October 03, 2009
This school is fantastic! It teaches the children about respecting diverse cultures and our planet. The kids learn a second language every day! And the teachers are so dedicated. I'm so glad I found this school!

Posted October 03, 2009
Globe Charter School has an international curriculum. They teach acceptance of all cultures. Great school!

Globe Charter School
3302 Alpine Place, Colorado Springs, CO  80909
Last modified Globe Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Globe Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top