Colorado Springs, CO

Posted June 10, 2015
Scott is an excellent school with great teachers and administration. Their special needs department goes way above and beyond. Our children have had a wonderful experience at Scott.

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted May 31, 2015
Most of the teachers at Scott are amazing, however, there are other teachers that shouldn't be teaching at ALL.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted May 31, 2015
It really depends on the teacher, but most of the time, it's way too much.

Scott Elementary School 1

Posted May 31, 2015
We had a few great years at Scott but this year the school seemed to go downhill FAST! I cannot pinpoint the problem, others than a few terrible teachers. Dr. Roth is a kindhearted man, but I feel he sits on issues until they become larger problems and then he is constantly putting out fires. I would not recommend this school. My child fell so far behind this year.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
The school does not develop respect in students because the administrators do not display respect. The teachers are respectful but many of them have left and are living after this school year due to poor leadership.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
Many parents have pulled their children out of Scott Elementary because the school does not display compassion, caring, empathy toward students. Also, they are not helpful or compassion toward children and families with special needs. They will not provide suitable assistance for your child.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
The school administration does not follow the code of ethics they have sworn to follow when leading the students. They are also uneducated about education laws in Colorado. They do not work with parents but against them in times of need.

Scott Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2015
Horrible experience with Tamara Sobin and Mr. Roth. I love the teachers. I took my kids out of this school due to the poor leadership.

Posted October 25, 2013
This school is wonderful!!!!!!! We moved here from Pennsylvania this past May. We had our concerns about bullying (which there was a lot of back in Pennsylvania) and if our daughter would be to far ahead or behind in course work. I am very happy to say that THERE IS NO bullying at Scott. Unlike PA where it was all talk and no action on Bullying, It IS NOT ALLOWED here at Scott. If bullying happens Dr. Roth is right there on top of it putting a stop to it. We had our parent teacher conference yesterday and very happy to say that our daughter has straight (A's) and is very active in 2 clubs and band. Keep up the great work Dr. Roth and staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 23, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this school and the staff within it! The ESP staff is just amazing and so very patient and caring!

6175 Whetstone Dr, Colorado Springs, CO  80923
Last modified Scott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top