Colorado Springs, CO

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
The school does not develop respect in students because the administrators do not display respect. The teachers are respectful but many of them have left and are living after this school year due to poor leadership.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
Many parents have pulled their children out of Scott Elementary because the school does not display compassion, caring, empathy toward students. Also, they are not helpful or compassion toward children and families with special needs. They will not provide suitable assistance for your child.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 22, 2015
The school administration does not follow the code of ethics they have sworn to follow when leading the students. They are also uneducated about education laws in Colorado. They do not work with parents but against them in times of need.

Scott Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2015
Horrible experience with Tamara Sobin and Mr. Roth. I love the teachers. I took my kids out of this school due to the poor leadership.

Posted October 25, 2013
This school is wonderful!!!!!!! We moved here from Pennsylvania this past May. We had our concerns about bullying (which there was a lot of back in Pennsylvania) and if our daughter would be to far ahead or behind in course work. I am very happy to say that THERE IS NO bullying at Scott. Unlike PA where it was all talk and no action on Bullying, It IS NOT ALLOWED here at Scott. If bullying happens Dr. Roth is right there on top of it putting a stop to it. We had our parent teacher conference yesterday and very happy to say that our daughter has straight (A's) and is very active in 2 clubs and band. Keep up the great work Dr. Roth and staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted October 23, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this school and the staff within it! The ESP staff is just amazing and so very patient and caring!

Posted September 30, 2013
Scott Elementary is a school full of well-trained, professional, yet fun staff. The teachers hold the students to a high standard, while giving them the personal attention they need. We have never had a teacher we didn't adore and respect immensely. The PTA sponsors a wide variety of events for the community, and finds ways to encourage and support the staff and students throughout the year. A school this great has to have great leadership too. Our principal leads with confidence, but is not tucked away in his office away from the action either. The students LOVE him and he's often seen around the school grounds playing basketball with the kids or wearing silly hats that make the kids giggle. I think the kids love him that much more because he is often like a big kid himself. Our family feels blessed to be a part of the Scott community!

Posted September 25, 2013
We have been attending Scott Elementary for 5 years. This school is awesome, the parent involvement, the teachers have been so great that I would trust them, I would call them friends, and I am so pleased with who my son is becoming. I know that is home life but I would give a lot of credit to the school. Any time I have had an issue I went in was always able to get to the right person and the issue was corrected immediately. We are lucky to be a part of Scott Elementary !!

Scott Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2013
We moved into the Scott Elementary school area last year and could not be happier. Not only are they academically superior, their staff and the community has been very welcoming. I was afraid that my daughter would fall behind and not be socially welcomed because she was a new student, and hadn't attended the school since kindergarten, but her 3rd grade teacher went above and beyond to make sure that she got what she needed and the kids welcomed her with open arms. This is such a wonderful school!

Scott Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2013
Love Scott! The teacher's and staff are amazing - and the parental involvement really brings everything together. My son has attended Scott from Kindergarten on (now in 4th grade) and I have been beyond pleased with the learning environment!

6175 Whetstone Dr, Colorado Springs, CO  80923
Last modified Scott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top