Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Fantastic school. Dr. Roth is an amazing principal and all of the teaches that I have been involved with are very caring and great educators. Even the office staff is very involved with the children and they are always there to help. I highly recommend Scott Elementary.

Scott is an excellent school with great teachers and administration. Their special needs department goes way above and beyond. Our children have had a wonderful experience at Scott.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Most of the teachers at Scott are amazing, however, there are other teachers that shouldn't be teaching at ALL.

Amount of homework: Disagree

It really depends on the teacher, but most of the time, it's way too much.

We had a few great years at Scott but this year the school seemed to go downhill FAST! I cannot pinpoint the problem, others than a few terrible teachers. Dr. Roth is a kindhearted man, but I feel he sits on issues until they become larger problems and then he is constantly putting out fires. I would not recommend this school. My child fell so far behind this year.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The school administration does not follow the code of ethics they have sworn to follow when leading the students. They are also uneducated about education laws in Colorado. They do not work with parents but against them in times of need.

Horrible experience with Tamara Sobin and Mr. Roth. I love the teachers. I took my kids out of this school due to the poor leadership.

This school is wonderful!!!!!!! We moved here from Pennsylvania this past May. We had our concerns about bullying (which there was a lot of back in Pennsylvania) and if our daughter would be to far ahead or behind in course work. I am very happy to say that THERE IS NO bullying at Scott. Unlike PA where it was all talk and no action on Bullying, It IS NOT ALLOWED here at Scott. If bullying happens Dr. Roth is right there on top of it putting a stop to it. We had our parent teacher conference yesterday and very happy to say that our daughter has straight (A's) and is very active in 2 clubs and band. Keep up the great work Dr. Roth and staff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely LOVE this school and the staff within it! The ESP staff is just amazing and so very patient and caring!

Scott Elementary is a school full of well-trained, professional, yet fun staff. The teachers hold the students to a high standard, while giving them the personal attention they need. We have never had a teacher we didn't adore and respect immensely. The PTA sponsors a wide variety of events for the community, and finds ways to encourage and support the staff and students throughout the year. A school this great has to have great leadership too. Our principal leads with confidence, but is not tucked away in his office away from the action either. The students LOVE him and he's often seen around the school grounds playing basketball with the kids or wearing silly hats that make the kids giggle. I think the kids love him that much more because he is often like a big kid himself. Our family feels blessed to be a part of the Scott community!

Last modified Scott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.