Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

My oldest has attended this school for four years now and we are really impressed by how well the staff (including the administration) goes out of their way to work with us. Our oldest is very advanced in math, several years ahead of his grade level, and the faculty went out of their way to get him specialized instruction up to his capabilities. We have a younger child with them this year in Kindergarten and overall, we are just amazed by how much they go out of their way to work with us in our unique circumstances.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Just the right mix of tough love and encouragement. This is not a "ribbon for participation" environment, but it is also not so far on the other end of the pendulum that our sons are ever discouraged.

Amount of homework: Agree

While both of my sons (5th grade and Kindergarten) have homework, my youngest has just enough to refresh his memory about the day's lessons, and my oldest has an amount commensurate with acclimating him to put in sufficient work to foster excellence and solid study habits. We want our sons to learn that their education requires actual work, and it is not just a pencil-whipping exercise. I believe our sons will be well prepared for the level of work that will be required in higher education.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My kindergartner should not have 3+ hours of homework plus "computer time" every night. He is in kindergarten, not high school. He has more homework than I do and I'm going to school to get a masters!

My son has come home almost every day with TONS of homework. It is surprising to me that so many people have shared the same frustrations about bathroom time, and a teacher being rude and how all she does is yell. Seems like we have the same teacher for our child. I tried to pull my son out and that didn't happen, and I tried to contact the teacher, and that took forever. Needless to say, my child will NOT be in this school next year

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Every month they focus on a different characteristic and recognize students that demonstrate them throughout the month.

My daughter has attended this school for four years. We have loved all the teachers she has had and the administration is amazing!

I love the Core Knowledge curriculum that is used at Imagine Classical Academy! Everyone on staff and in teaching does their very best for my kids. We're really building a community environment at Imagine with loads of incredible educational experiences for the children. It's got rigorous academics and high expectations, so if that's what you're seeking for your children, please try out Imagine Classical Academy!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Character traits are very important to the school, each month a different trait is focused on throughout the school.

This is our 4th year at Imagine Classical Academy, my daughter started in Kindergarten. We love the school, the staff and the new administration! All of the teachers we have had are amazing. I am constantly impressed with the various activities each grade level includes to support and improve the already solid core knowledge sequences they are work on through the year. I have no regrets sending my daughter to this school. It has been a GREAT experience for us.

Last modified The Imagine Classical Academy At Indigo Ranch is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.