Colorado Springs, CO

Achievek12 5

Posted November 06, 2014
AchieveK12 is a great online school in District 11. They provide the flexibility for my child to learn anywhere, anytime. The best part is my child can go to the actual school when face-to-face time is needed with his teachers. All teachers are local and very good!

Achievek12 5

Posted May 28, 2014
My daughter loves this program. She says she loves to learn and it's all because of THIS school! Great job! She loves bragging to her friends about it. She is very self centered and egotistical. This school makes it stronger. What a weird personality she has. She's in the first grade but she thinks she's in third grade. I sometimes tell her that she's beautiful and amazing even though everyone hates her. I love her though. She will always be my bratty little daughter. Gotta go now. She's drooling too much on her assignments.

Achievek12
1702 North Murray Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO  80915
Last modified Achievek12 is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Achievek12 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top