Colorado Springs, CO
After care: No

Posted May 01, 2014
After bad experiences with the traditional brick and mortar schools, my son finally found a school where he can really excel and overcome his learning difficulties. The teachers and administration really care about my son and make every effort to insure that he does not fall through the cracks. Falcon Virtual Academy is a God send in my son's education!

Posted April 30, 2014
After a horrible experience with bullying at 2 different schools, we enrolled our daughter in FVA. We are pleased with the progress she has made, and there is absolutely no bullying here. The staff is wonderful and makes time to help students and parents who need it. The other students and parents are friendly and helpful. We especially appreciate the flexibility of online learning.

Posted April 30, 2014
Wow- what a great school this is! The teachers are amazing! The online program is very well thought out - but don't expect to to be easy! The program is very challenging and requires a lot time and dedication from your child. It is set up very similar to online college. Another bonus is that my child gets to avoid all of the crazy kid drama that goes on in a traditional school.

Posted April 30, 2014
We absolutely love falcon virtual academy!! It is the best of both worlds! We can learn and grow at our own pace, and have on going help from all of the wonderful teachers. The weekly percentage rate helps keep us on track. The advent program is allowing our children to be more creative out of the text book world. There absolute no bullying policy is fantastic. I could go on and on. . Thank you again for another wonderful year!! God Bless this school

Posted April 30, 2014
My school is fantastic because kids can be kids. They don't have to worry about fitting in somewhere, because there is a place for everyone!

Posted April 30, 2014
My school is the best I have ever been to. The teachers are connected to everything and everyone and they provide a safe environment for education. They have flexible schedules for everyone and they are open to many opinions. They provide a bunch of activities that are fun yet educational.

Posted April 30, 2014
Our family loves this school. The staff members are amazing. Also, the atmosphere of the new building makes it fun for my kids when they do go to meet with their teachers.

Posted April 30, 2014
I love this school so much! There is so much flexibility and so many involved students! I love going here and learning with the amazing and helpful teachers.

Posted April 30, 2014
This was our first year at FVA and we loved it! They are helpful, creative and thorough. I enjoy the accountability the teachers and staff provide.

Posted April 30, 2014
This school is by far the best school I have ever gone to. The teachers are nice and the people are friendly too. If I didn't go to this school it would have been a HUGE mistake. If you are thinking about putting your child into this school, DO IT!!!!! It is a great choice for both you and your child. It has helped me a lot and I've meet several new people. The reason I say this school is the best is because I went to 2 different schools before this one, A public and another homeschool group. Both were horrible, they didn't teach you anything and you were learning everything you did the year before. This school, its something new every week, and if you fail a test (try not to) you can retake that test until you get it right! You can com into the school for additional help and you can have face to face time with the teachers if needed. This school is AWESOME! I would SOOOOO recommend coming here if you are thinking about it. Its fun, helpful, and fits to your schedule.

Falcon Virtual Academy
6113 Consitution Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO  80915
Last modified Falcon Virtual Academy is a Public school that serves grades 1-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Falcon Virtual Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top