Colorado Springs, CO
Students enrolled: 1,175

Sand Creek High School 0

Posted November 14, 2014
This school is the worst school in the history of man kind, I can't believe your football team stole a special moment from a special needs child. Your school SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR SUPPORTING BULLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to Fox news and I will make sure that the entire nation knows what your football team did, cause what you did was completely wrong and all students involved with your football program SHOULD BE EXPELLED!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 19, 2014
I've been at Sand Creek for several years now. Although a few of the teachers are amazing, there are a lot of drawbacks to this school. The level at which students are asked to perform is lower than at most schools - the academics need work. Students are not engaged. The administration seems disorganized, detached, and can be rude at times. I would not send my kid here.

Sand Creek High School 4

Posted March 28, 2014
All four of my children attended Sand Creek, with my oldest starting in 2005 and my youngest graduating this year. All of my kids participated in the wonderful AP classes and I know their education here prepared them for their success in college. In the last 9 years (geez!), the administration has gone through a lot of changes, but I have always felt informed and had my questions answered. If you and your children are willing to out in the effort, the school will match it. It seems a lot of people these days expect teachers to perform miracles in the classroom while they do nothing at home! Great schools can't work without families.

Sand Creek High School 3

Posted September 09, 2012
I am Currently attending Sand Creek high school and i love it! The only reason that any student would have any problems here is do to them and their personality. i am a very positive person and things seem to go my way. if you walk into school creating problems and aren't motivated to learn, you will have problems and not learn anything. i think that you can't always Blame the school or the teachers, this is all up to the student.

Sand Creek High School 4

Posted June 27, 2012
I am a former student of Sand Creek, I graduated 2 years ago. And in my time at Sand Creek I had my fair share of ups and downs but that's honestly what high school is all about. Sand Creek might not be the best school in the city but it is certainly not the worst by any stretch of the imagination. High school is honestly what you make of it and if you just do what you're supposed to do and surround yourself with good people then things honestly won't be that bad. And also getting involved will help because you may find that you make friendships with other students that have things in common with you. I was involved with band and without that type of creative outlet I can't imagine what my high school career would have been like. I hope that this review was somewhat helpful as a perspective of someone who spent 4 years at Sand Creek and is currently enrolled in college and doing well. Before you take any of these reviews to heart, try out the school for yourself before you buy into other people's opinions and "victim" stories

Posted January 24, 2012
As a military family we have seen our share of bad and good schools. This is one of the worst schools we have been apart of. Enrolled the kids before school started and they still couldn't start till 4 days later. They lost the school they were transferring in from paperwork, and they put my kids in classes they had already completed, had no interest in, or were not ready for. Staff tells you one thing, then trys to lay blame on you when they want it a different way or the way it should have been from the begininng......I have two kids in this school and out of all teachers they have there is only two that are great teachers, the rest are lazy and to me not qualified to be teachers. The Asst. Principal talks to you like you are stupid......oh and even if your kids are excussed from school with a doctors note, the school will send you court papers for days misses and tell you that you much comply with school rules....well here are the rules.....you must have a doctors note or other agency note to be considered excused and no more than 10 notes via parents in a year......this school should be closed!!!

Posted January 08, 2011
Sand creek is one of or if not the WORST schools Ive ever been to. Ive been going to SCHS since the middle of my freshman year, when I started I felt like I had no help!! The teachers are the main problem it seems like they just hire anybody!

Posted June 20, 2010
I am a student attending this school who is going to be a senior. I don't understand why all these parents are saying that it is the worst school ever. Quite honestly, I think the complete opposite. I have enjoyed going to this school since Freshman year. I am not great at school and the teachers do help me out. I mean sure, there are going to be teachers that don't care. But that happens in every high school. So why are these parents picking on this school. Yes, there are a lot of catty girls here. But we are all teenagers. Its bound to happen just like every other school. We offer AP and honors classes and I know many people who take those classes to great advances. We don't have an outstanding sport record but its not the worst either. The music programs are amazing.I <3 SCHS.

Posted April 08, 2010

Posted April 08, 2010

Sand Creek High School
7005 North Carefree Circle, Colorado Springs, CO  80922
Last modified Sand Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sand Creek High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top