Colorado Springs, CO

Posted December 19, 2014
We live in D11 and are choicing our kindergarten daughter into Centennial Elementary based on their high academic expectations and caring supporting staff. Kindergarten is the new first grade and I know that our daughter will receive the best foundation for her future schooling. Highly recommend!

Posted December 16, 2014
My two boys have both gone to Centennial. My older son went from Kindergarten through 5th grade and my other son is starting his educational journey. I love the school. The teachers are phenomenal. They show a real dedication to teaching and truly care about the students. They communicated with me whenever their was an issue. The structure and the high expectations have benefited my older son tremendously. He was prepared for middle school beyond my own expectations. He has learned to hold himself to a higher standard.

Centennial Elementary School 1

Posted December 11, 2014
Terrible school. Whatever you do do not send your children. Employees are rude and judgemental. They do not respect a parents decisions for thier children. There is a culture of bullying that not the children but the STAFF subscribe to. The Personel will use legal means to harras or otherwise try to force you into doing as they say. If you try to find resolution on matters they will often pass the buck and tell you it's not thier job.

Centennial Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2013
My son started Kindergarten here at Centennial and I will never have him enrolled in a district 2 school again. Not only is the staff rude and judgmental but they do not inform parents of hardly anything. They make no effort to let you know if your child is struggling in any subject until midway through the year.

Posted November 19, 2009
My daughter has 4yrs attending to this school and I love the way she's been learning and the principal and teachers are all real good whit kids.

Centennial Elementary School 3

Posted December 19, 2005
Parents very involved, academic programs wonderful.

Centennial Elementary School
1860 South Chelton Rd, Colorado Springs, CO  80910
Last modified Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top