Colorado Springs, CO

Giberson Elementary School 5

Posted May 14, 2015
My son has had the privilege of attending this school after our first miserable and failed attempt at Wildflower. My son is in kindergarten and has been diagnosed w ADHD and Autism...so needless to say he learns in a much different way than the "typical" child. They have worked with him to figure out his most optimal learning style and his needs. He has done a complete 360 in the last few months he's been there! From a child who was being sent home several times a week, hiding in the library or the bathroom...to a child who wants to go to school, can do math and read over 30 words!

Giberson Elementary School 4

Posted February 23, 2009
My son is in 4th grade at this school and has had the privilege of having Mr. Kerns as his teacher. He goes above and beyond for his students and has helped my son conquer his learning obstacles and excel. What an amazing teacher!! I don't know much about the rest of the school, but I highly recommend this teacher!

Giberson Elementary School
2880 Ferber Dr, Colorado Springs, CO  80916
Last modified Giberson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Giberson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top