Bad
Good

Hello, I am the parent of a student at Stratmoor Hills Elem. as well as the VIP Coordinator for volunteers.Because the majority of our school is made up of military families, most of the children/students have had to deal w/ a long deployment of one of their parents, sometimes several. These children have been through so much at such a young age and are just the greatest kids I could ask for. The parents of these children are putting their lives on the line everytime they are sent overseas. They fight for our freedom but in the meantime their children feel the absence of their parents greatly and need more programs at school to help them adjust. I want to bring in special counselors to help these kids and with more money the possibilities and goals are endless to make our school even better than it is.Despite funding issues, we have the best teachers and staff who go above and beyond daily .Its a wonderful school w/ great academic goals but we just need some help financially. Elementary school is the beginning of a child's education and I want our kids to have the best start possible so that they can continue on the path to college and their dreams .The sky's the limit !

I love this school. Naturally there are some teachers Im not overly fond of, but the teachers and staff I deal with often & my child is surrounded by are amazing. I adore these people and my daughter looks forward to going to school every day!

The support oh the children is awesome!!!!

Last modified Stratmoor Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.