Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted September 05, 2015
They base the amount of homework on the grade level and it gets stepped up slightly each year

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted September 05, 2015
They have a behavior rating program that hold kids accountable for their actions/behaviors and earn rewards based off that program while keeping parents informed of their child's behavior on a daily basis

Posted September 05, 2015
They are a safe haven for many kids and have teachers who truly care. They will go the extra mile for kiddos with specials needs. I can't say enough great things about Wildflower.

Posted August 11, 2015
I have two children at WES. My oldest has been at the school since Kindergarten and is now in 4th grade. She has grown tremendously and has developed relationships with all of her teachers. Throughout all grades, there are strong teachers and you can tell that the administrative team is on top of their game. The staff is caring throughout and work together to improve the lives of the children. I've seen the AP shoveling snow and the principal escorting students to their rides even when it is raining! If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Highly recommended school!!!In my opinion, it is the best school in Harrison!

Wildflower Elementary School 2

Posted May 14, 2015
This was my sons first year of kindergarten. The first day of school I encouraged the school to start the IEP process because he is autistic, has ADHD and will need special services to help him get through school. The general education classroom with 26 other kids was not going to work for him. Well they soon realized I was not kidding and choose to send him home early over 20 times in 5 months instead of pushing the district to transfer him to another school within the district that is setup to handle autistic children. Well I soon got smart and got a parent advocate(from the ARC) he was transferred to his new school 4 months ago and has done a complete 360. He has never been sent home, he can read now, and even got student of the month in April! I'm sure wildflower is great for the "typical" student but NOT special needs! my son does NOT have a behavioral problem, is not the only child out there that has Autism. if my son is the "first" child they have encountered at this level consider yourself lucky Mrs. Goodwin. If your not willing to tackle this bull by the horns you need to get out of your seat and let someone else sit down who is

Wildflower Elementary School 1

Posted December 21, 2013
I do not recommend working at this school with the current administration. They will not only make you feel worthless as a teacher - they will make you feel worthless as a human being.

Wildflower Elementary School 4

Posted October 30, 2013
Overall a very good school. I would rate it above average in most every important aspect.

Posted October 20, 2013
Wildflower is an excellent school! The teachers and staff truly care about the students and will do whatever is necessary to help them all be successful now and in their futures. The students are consistently above or at district and state test averages, showing the dedication to excellence that students and teachers have. My children love their school and their teachers and are always excited to go to school. The school is on its way to the top and the sky is the limit!

Posted October 17, 2013
I am very impressed with the academics that wildflower teaches my children. The teachers seem to have a way with teaching my boys stuff that I didn't think was possible at the age of 7 and 9. I have always felt very welcome and invited into my children's school and also very informed of my children's progress of their strengths or things that need work. I believe that the between the Mrs. Godwin, Mr. Andrick, Mrs. Cobb and all of the teachers as together as a team they have made a huge positive difference and impact on my children's future. Over the past few years there has been many changes to some of the kinks and since then I wouldn't dream of having my child in any other elementary school. If I had to make a couple suggestions it would be to give the children healthier lunch's, longer lunch breaks, not make testing so stressful for the children and another recess for a break from doing so much work throughout the day.

Posted October 17, 2013
I have a Kindergartener at Wildflower and couldn't be any happier. Every staff member, principle's, teachers, front office, lunch room help, cleaning help, and everyone between, makes each and every student & family feel comfortable and welcomed. Wildflower also has different and fun things for the kids to get involved in, for instance today they had a pig race for kids that sold at least 15 items in the fundraiser- of course myself and youngest daughter went & had a good laugh. Not to mention they are a blue ribbon school and focus on education first but have fun while doing so. I am very thankful for this school!

1160 Keith Dr, Colorado Springs, CO  80916
Last modified Wildflower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.