Bad
Good

I attended Turman Elementary from 1993-1998. I remember it being a fantastic school. I also remember my third grade teacher following us to fourth grade. She made a huge impact on my life and I owe her a lot. She definitely did well since she became the principal later on. I also owe a lot to the Systems Administrator there who also taught in the Computer Lab. We ended up playing a lot of Age of Empires in the after school organization named the "tech crew." Such a great school.

I attended this wonderful school between 1990 and 1993 and it was a blast. Interesting enough, a fellow student there became my stepbrother in '93, which is awesome. Great school, great stuff (though I doubt the teachers that were there in '90 are still there).

My kids entered this school in the middle of the year last year. One of my girls is developmentally disabled and has excelled so much in their special education program.

Last modified Turman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.