Bad
Good

Posted December 03, 2012
I attended Turman Elementary from 1993-1998. I remember it being a fantastic school. I also remember my third grade teacher following us to fourth grade. She made a huge impact on my life and I owe her a lot. She definitely did well since she became the principal later on. I also owe a lot to the Systems Administrator there who also taught in the Computer Lab. We ended up playing a lot of Age of Empires in the after school organization named the "tech crew." Such a great school.

Posted November 23, 2012
I attended this wonderful school between 1990 and 1993 and it was a blast. Interesting enough, a fellow student there became my stepbrother in '93, which is awesome. Great school, great stuff (though I doubt the teachers that were there in '90 are still there).

Posted September 22, 2009
My kids entered this school in the middle of the year last year. One of my girls is developmentally disabled and has excelled so much in their special education program.

Turman Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
While we are no longer living within the Turman boundaries, I have very fond memories of the time (K through 1st Grade) that my daughter did spend there. The teachers were wonderful, the principal is outstanding and the most telling sign of a great school is undoubtedly my daughter's statement at the end of 1st grade. When asked what her best experience during the year was, she replied that her teacher (Ms. Grauer) had taught her to love to read... and she still reads every night - without having to be asked to.

Turman Elementary School
3245 Springnite Drive, Colorado Springs, CO  80916
Last modified Turman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Turman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top