Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Great kids. Great staff , stoarting them out with iPads.

Develops character: Strongly agree

We had an incident with another child with my son. The school managed and carefully resolved the issue. It allowed for a positive relationship to be built between the two children and for that I am quite pleased.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homework is reasonable and is consistent with their parent-student relationship.

I spent a great deal of time looking at schools, test scores and other things. I was encouraged to put my child in TCA. However, upon further review, I didn't find success with their programs. Where I became highly surprised with Mtn View is not only are the test scores great...which is a testament to the teachers and administration, but when a student is struggling, the school has done great things to help bring those children up to standard. They absolutely DO NOT shame the students, nor make them feel different. The group times, are appropriate and are personalized to meet the children's needs. I have been more than pleased. The classes are full; but what I love is that the teacher has the support they need to continue with a dynamic learning environment, and that says more than a number. AMAZING!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Love love love all the staff at Mtn View!

The teaching staff at the school is phenomenal. My son went through K-5 at Mt. View. It was a great experience. The staff was attentive to my students needs and the needs of the other students. It is very kid-centric at Mt. View.

My two children attend Mountain View and we are very impressed. My kids are getting an excellent education.

We loved this school. We moved last summer to the area and my child felt welcomed and happy here. We were lucky to have an excellent teacher that cares for the students and really loves her job.

We only were able to attend this school for one year--as we moved and our kiddo is in 5th grade--but let me just say we LOVED it. Friendly school. Principal on the first day noticed my kid on the playground not knowing anyone, he walked up to my son and asked him to play tetherball with him. That is a principal who cares!

We had the pleasure of having three children enrolled at MVES for the three years we were stationed in Colorado Springs with the Air Force. Having seen a number of schools across the country, to include the much vaunted schools of Fairfax County Virginia (outside of DC), I can attest that MVES is outstanding. I cannot imagine a better school. Great teachers, great administrators, and a great neighborhood of families with a common interest in the importance of our children's education. You can not do better than Mountain View. To any teachers from Mtn View reading this, THANK YOU for your service to our children. Well done!

Last modified Mountain View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.